You've already heard of Zambia, the country in Africa. But if you're looking to travel there as a tourist, chances are you need to find out more about the Zambian visa process. The process of getting a Zambian visa for minors is surprisingly straightforward. You just need to apply for the right type of visa and be eligible for it.
A Zambian visa is available to those who meet certain requirements and eligibility conditions. The first step is to assess your situation and see which type of Zambian visa will suit your needs best: A business visa or an academic one?
This article provides information about the Zambia visa for minors. This article is a detailed guide on how to get a Zambia visa for minors, who can apply for it and what are the requirements.
The application for a Zambia visa for children begins with an e-visa, which can be completed anywhere in the globe as long as you have internet access. Minors must be accompanied by one or both parents or parents or guardians while applying for entrance, transit, or emigration, according to the Zambian Embassy, but on the other hand, doesn't permit candidates under the age of 18 to apply for visas on their own. The Zambian government requires minors to have their parents or guardians take them to get visas from the embassy of Zambia before they travel there. This visa process should be done well in advance of your trip so you can plan accordingly and avoid any last-minute surprises.
READ ALSO: ZAMBIA VISA POLICY
ZAMBIA IS A COUNTRY TO TRAVEL
Zambia is a lovely country that everyone should visit. However, if you're a minor without the necessary documentation, you may well be denied entry to the nation. To discover the fauna, you first must register. Zambia is an African country that borders Tanzania, Malawi, and Mozambique. Lusaka is the nation's capital. The Zambia kwacha is the country's currency.
And here, in the welcoming atmosphere of Africa, you'll enjoy some of the world's best Safari adventures, including up-close experiences with Mother Nature at her most untamed. Spectacular waterways offer thrills or a relaxing garden of activities for persons of different ages.
Besides the iconic Victoria Falls, seventeen stunning waterfalls provide 'cascade followers' an excursion into isolated, undeveloped rural areas wherein they may get a taste of rural life. Daily sunset is nearly always magnificent.
READ ALSO: ZAMBIA VISA FEES
REQUIREMENTS OF ZAMBIA VISA FOR THE MINORS
A Zambia visa for minors is easy to obtain if they meet the requirements.
- One of the requirements for minors to be granted entry into Zambia is that they need to have their parents or guardians accompanying them. This means that if you are travelling alone, you will not be granted entry into Zambia unless you have your parents’ written consent in the form of an affidavit.
- Minors who are under 18, If they are under the age of 18 and are not accompanied by their parents, they must complete an Affidavit of Consent, which must be signed by both mom and dad.
- -A legitimate passport or even other document issued by an official in the individual's country of residency verifying his or her identification and citizenship is required if the applicant is a minor.
- The application should be made in person by the minor's parents or guardians at the Zambian Embassy, Consulate, or High Commission. If one child is unable to attend, both parents' written consent should be presented.
- The application must contain photocopies of both parents' or legal guardians' identification documents, along with those of their spouse.
- Zambian visas are required for minors who are citizens of any country other than Zambia.
- A letter of parental consent, duly notarized and signed by the parents (or legal guardians) authorizing the minor to travel outside Zambia;
- at least 6 months of remaining validity beyond their intended stay in Zambia.
- A birth certificate;
- A copy of both parents' passports;
- Proof that the applicant is financially independent. This can be demonstrated
by providing a bank statement or an employment contract.
- The applicant's passport must also include
To apply for a visa, the following documents should be submitted to the nearest Zambian embassy or consulate abroad:
READ ALSO: ZAMBIA VISA REQUIREMENTS
If you are looking for a Zambia visa for minors, then you should go online to get your tourist visa. The online process is simple and it will only take about 5 minutes of your time. All you have to do is fill out the information needed on the website, pay with your credit card, print off the letter that verifies your approval and bring it to the embassy to get your visa stamped into your passport.