One of the most important parts of the Zambia visa policy introduced by the Republic of Zambia is the Zambia Visa which you can apply totally online. Though you can get a Zambia visa offline as well from any embassy or Zambian diplomatic missions undoubtedly the online e visa is the best option for any foreigner traveller. So any traveller out there looking to spend a great vacation in Zambia? You are just in the right place! Tourist Visa Online will provide you with all the required information regarding Zambia e visa. So before directly applying for Visa online just read this article out and get all your doubts cleared up!
- What is a Zambia e-Visa?
- Zambia Visa Types
- Online Application Process
- Zambia Visa Requirements
What is a Zambia e-Visa?
The Ministry of Home Affairs also known as the Department of Immigration of the Republic of Zambia had introduced Zambia electronic visa or e visa system which is totally online and the easiest one. Travellers can easily apply for this visa from any of their preferred websites or online travel agencies. and the whole process just includes submitting all the required documents and general information and the payment. It is just a fast and simple solution for all the travellers who wish to obtain any Zambia Visa.
It generally comes with a single, double or multiple entries and the validity of 30 to 90 days as per your preference. The visa-exempt countries don't need to apply for any kind of visa as well as e visa. Let's learn a few more details about it.
Zambia Visa Types
As per the visa policy of Zambia, there are various types of Zambia visa which can be issued as per the traveller's purpose of visiting Zambia. Both the purpose and the wizard type must need to match or else your visa application may not get approved by the authority. So the basic visa types are:
- Tourist visa
- 30 days double-entry tourist visa
- 30 days multiple-entry tourist visa
- 30 days single entry tourist visa
- Business visa
- Transit Visa
- Daytripper visa: 24 hours
- Kaza univisa: 30 days
- Gratis visa
Online Application Process
The whole visa application process depends on from which website a travel agency you are applying for the visa. But as you know fraud cases are occurring everywhere nowadays, so it is your responsibility to choose the website very carefully. But if you are reading this article that means you are at the right website. We give you 100% assurance of safe and secure online transaction and full security & protection of all your personal information and documents. We undoubtedly provide the best visa service with the easiest visa application method. You just have to follow the three very easy steps. Those are:
- Apply online and provide all the general information you are asked for on the Zambia Visa Application Form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay online via any of the given methods
So this is the basic visa application details after that your registration would be done. Then you will receive an application ID and after a few days or a week, you will receive the electronic visa by the email address you have provided on the registration form.
Zambia Visa Requirements
With the visa application, you also need to maintain a few Zambia Visa requirements which are really important for online registration as well as the visa verification on your arrival in Zambia. The visa requirements also depend on the type of visa you are applying for but still the basic requirements are the same for all visas. Does Visa requirements include:
- Printout of the completed visa application form
- A valid passport with a minimum validity duration of the next 6 months
- At least two passport size pictures which must be clicked within the last 6 months and with the signature of the applicant.
- Airline tickets and hotel reservation document
- Credit or debit card
- Last 6 months bank statements and income tax return file
- An invitation letter from any resident or organisation of Zambia.
- A proper identity card with photo ID proof
- A letter describing all about your purpose of visit and tour planning
- Other e-tickets of internal sightseeings in Zambia.
- In case of the Transit Visa, the application must have to prove that he is using Zambia just to reach his ultimate destination, by providing his arrival and departure aeroplane tickets.
So here is all about the Zambia Visa requirements in brief.
Q. How much does Zambia e-visa cost?
The cost of each visa varies as per its type. So you should learn about the Zambia visa fees (add my article). The general visa fees are:
- 30 days Double Entry Tourist Visa – 106.0USD
- 30 days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa – 177.0USD
- 30 days Single Entry Tourist Visa – 76.0USD
- 24 hours Day Tripper Visa – 45.0USD
- 30 days Kaza Univisa – 76.0USD
Q. On which ports can Zambia e visa get verified?
There are certain ports in Zambia, from which a foreign traveller can get his visa verified. Those ports are:
- Kenneth Kaunda International Airport – Lusaka
- Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport – Livingstone
- Victoria Falls Border and Kazungula Border Control.
So remember, from which port you have to enter into this country.
Q. Why do we even need a visa to enter into Zambia?
Visa is a legal authorization from the Government of Zambia which gives the traveller the permission to visit this country and stay for a limited time period which depends on his type of visa. All the foreigners except nationals of the visa exempt countries need to get a visa to enter in Zambia and the visa should match with their purpose of visit.
Q. Which European don't require a visa to visit Zambia?
There are just a few European countries who are eligible for the Zambia visa exemption. The citizens of these countries don't require a visa to visit Zambia and stay for a certain period of time. These countries are: Cyprus, Ireland, Malta and Romania (please add if there are more)
So this article will give you a proper introduction with all the details in brief about Zambia e visa. Now let's go ahead, apply for the visa, pack your bags up and fly over to Zambia!