As a person living in Germany as a resident, travelling to Zambia can be quite intimidating because of the impending culture shock you might witness. This is why this article on Zambia Visa Requirements for German citizens will be a great help for you to at least get started.
We are also going to tell you about the advantages of hiring a great travel agency like tourist visa online for a trip such as this. But if the visitors have enough time to spare before the trip, they can also apply directly to the embassy.
As a German citizen, you can expect to see great things in Zambia, which will be quite different from your usual experiences.
This South-East African country is a hub for all things that belong in the beautiful wilderness.
Tourists visit this country to experience the wildlife sanctuaries, parks, reserves that have so many precious and rare animals and birds. You can go on deep jungle safaris, check out the waterfalls, lakes and deserts.
Explore the unique mix of culture that has been there for thousands of years and is passed on from generations of local tribes. It will definitely be very different from your life in Germany.
Continue reading below to read more about the application for Zambia visa German citizens.
READ ALSO: REASONS TO VISIT ZAMBIA
Along with an online or a regular e-class application, you will have to submit a few documents to get the Zambia visa for German citizens.
- Your passport, valid for the next six months.
- It should have a blank page left for the official stamps.
- Two coloured photographs, taken recently against a white background.
- The complete travel and accommodation details such as reservations for hotels, guesthouses etc.
- Invitation letter from the host organisation in case you want a business Zambia visa for Germans.
It is often that the officers at the embassy can cancel your application due to incomplete or inadequate documents. This is why it is a good idea to get the documents checked by an expert at the embassy or tourist visa online once.
The Covid 19 rules and regulations come under a very important aspect of the Zambia Visa Requirements for German citizens, as stated below:
- Governments all over the world have advised people to travel only if they are fully vaccinated.
- However, if for some reason you have to visit Zambia without getting a vaccine shot then you will have to present a very recent negative RT-PCR report.
- You will also be screened at the airport for temperature along with the other passengers.
- People who show symptoms will be tested for Covid through a rapid antigen test. They will have to leave the country immediately or self-isolate at the local German embassy.
- Vaccinated travellers simply need to show their certificates and they will not have to undergo quarantine for 14 days.
READ ALSO: HOW TO GET A ZAMBIAN VISA
There are three separate methods of application for the Zambia visa, as mentioned below:
Applicants can apply for the Zambia e-visa for German citizens through the official online portal of tourist visa online or the immigration website.
Zambian visa on arrival is available for citizens of certain countries. If you are eligible for one, then find out the specific entry points that provide this service.
For a visa on arrival, you will not have to apply beforehand. Just remember to carry all your documents originals and copies with your carry bag.
READ ALSO: ZAMBIA TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
Applicants interested in getting a regular E-class visa for Zambia can go to the embassy in their country and apply directly by submitting the documents and filling the form in person,