For frequent travellers, there could be no greater happiness than being able to visit two places with one visa. The Zambia and Zimbabwe joint visa provides you just that. In this article, we have listed everything that a traveller could want to know about the
A UniVisa to these countries can be booked either through the consulate or a travel agency like tourist visa online.
Both Zimbabwe and Zambia offer great places for international tourists to explore. These countries are located in the Southeastern part of the continent of Africa.
Zimbabwe is more in the southern Africa region. It has diverse wildlife full of dramatic wildlife and sanctuaries for animals and birds alike. The country also has many rivers, lakes and waterfalls worth noting such as the Zambezi River, Victoria falls etc.
In a little more eastern side of Africa is, Zambia. It is again known for its collection of wildlife and safaris. It shares the Victoria waterfalls with the adjacent country Zimbabwe.
The culture of both these countries can be called quite similar. Visitors can try its famed cuisines, traditional dishes and unique food. It will add greatly to your knowledge of cultures and experiences. You will be able to cross over the two countries with minimum effort.
Continue reading below and find out the procedure for getting a Zambia and Zimbabwe univisa.
READ ALSO: ZAMBIA VISA APPLICATION FORM
To help you gain more information about the joint visa for Zambia and Zimbabwe We have compiled a list of some of its features below:
- This is a multiple entry visa.
- The joint visa can be applied on both the travel agency’s official website as well as the government-approved e-visa website.
- The visa will be valid for a period of 30 days. During that time, you can remain in either of the countries or cross over between them a countless number of times.
- The only drawback about this KAZA univisa is that it cannot be extended under any event.
- The visitor will simply have to apply for and buy a brand new univisa every time for three years.
- The visa is valid for a total of 12 months and you can live in either of these countries for 30 days during this year.
READ ALSO: ZAMBIA VISA FREE COUNTRIES
To apply for the Uni visa for Zambia and Zimbabwe, you will have to submit a few documents to the people at tourist visa online if you are availing of their services.
- You will need a passport with six months validity.
- One passport-sized photograph.
- Proof of residence from your home country.
- If you are travelling as a tourist then you will also have to submit the details of the accommodation and reservations.
- An invitation letter from the host organisation for a business visa.
- Details of your return flight.
- A complete itinerary of the things you plan on doing and places to visit during your stay in Zimbabwe and Zambia.
- At the airport, you will also have to submit your fingerprint scans digitally.
The visitor must carry two sets of the documents for they will have to present it to two separate airport authorities. Remember to apply online at least three days before the trip.
The Zambia and Zimbabwe joint visa will be available at a select few ports; if you have chosen the visa on arrival option then you can book the flights that are close to these ports.
Here is a list of the ports, you can avail:
- Victoria Falls Airport and Bridge Border.
- Harare Airport
- Kazungula Land Border
- Livingstone Airport
- Lusaka Airport
- Kazungula Land Border
- Victoria Falls Bridge Border