Zimbabwe is a land of wonders. Known to be the dreamland of any adrenaline junkie, this country has a lot to offer. Despite the challenges it has faced, Zimbabwe is still one of the most popular tourist destinations in Africa. Zimbabwe proudly presents its rare fusion of music, art, and dance. One cannot help becoming mesmerized by its stunning scenery, captivating architecture, and exotic wilderness. Zimbabwe has one of the world's seven wonders: Victoria Falls. You will find every detail about Zimbabwe online visa in this article and more about Zimbabwe Visa for citizens of Pakistan. Let's take a look at all the necessary information one needs to know before applying for a Zimbabwe Visa.
DO A PAKISTANI PASSPORT HOLDER CITIZEN NEEDS A VISA TO VISIT ZIMBABWE?
Yes, all travelers need a valid visa to visit Zimbabwe, including the citizens of Pakistan. Although, all the citizens of Pakistan who are planning to visit Zimbabwe have to apply for a visa through online mode only; E-visa. Zimbabwe does not allow the visa-on-arrival facility to the citizens of Pakistan.
READ ALSO: Zimbabwe visa for Refugee
ZIMBABWE E VISA FOR PAKISTANI PASSPORT HOLDERS
If you're a Pakistani passport holder who wants to travel to Zimbabwe, you'll be glad to know that you don't have to go to the Zimbabwean embassy to get your visa anymore. With the help of the services offered by tourist visa online, you can apply online for this visa. The whole process is online, and within a time of 20 minutes, you will be done with it.
The basic requirement, having a valid passport, is the same for all countries including, Pakistan. The document should also remain valid until the expiration of your visa for the next three months. All you have to do is fill up an online application form to apply for Zimbabwe Visa. Information such as the date of arrival, Applicant's Name, Applicant's nationality, passport number, and date of birth will be mentioned in the application form and you have to fill in all the details.
You'll need a copy of your digital passport along with the original one for a Zimbabwe Tourist Visa. You need to check your passport clearly and then submit it for further processing. Two passport-sized photographs with a white background are also required, and your face should be in the center and, it should be clear and noticeable. You should also have a hotel booking letter which will serve as proof of accommodation or a letter which you might obtain from a travel company or a tourist company. In case you applied for a business visa, you will need an offer letter from the company inviting you to Zimbabwe.
READ ALSO: Zimbabwe business visa apply online E visa
HOW MUCH DO ZIMBABWE VISA COST AND WHAT IS THE PROCESSING TIME?
- The 90 Days Single Entry Zimbabwe tourist visa costs 55.0 USD and, the stay, as well the visa validity, is of 90 days. The processing time of this type of visa is 5-7 days.
- The 90 days Double Entry Zimbabwe Tourist Visa costs 70.0 USD and, the stay, as well as the visa validity, is of 90 days. The processing time of this type of visa is 5-7 days.
TYPES OF ZIMBABWE VISAS
There are four main types of Zimbabwe visa. They are as follows:
- Tourist Visa- For tourist and leisure purposes only, tourist visas allow the bearer to enter a foreign country and to stay for a predetermined period. These visas do not grant the holder the right to work or engage in any commercial activity in the host country.
- Business Visa- A business visa enables the bearer to enter and participate in business activities in the host country without entering the labor market of that country. For example, if they travel to a country to do business with another company or if they are attending a business conference, a person might need a business visa.
- Work Visa- Zimbabwe work visa for Pakistan is for individuals who wish to take up employment or engage in business activities in the host country. There are many different types of work visas that rely on the nature of the job and the duration of the stay. Working holiday visas, for instance, allow people to temporarily take up jobs when traveling through the country.
- Transit Visa- In order to pass through a country that is not their destination country, travelers may often need transit visas. Usually, transit visas are required if you have a layover of more than a few hours in a country.
READ ALSO: Zimbabwe tourist visa requirements and online application form
GUIDELINES ON COVID-19 TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS FOR ZIMBABWE
- On 1 December 2020, in addition to Zimbabwean nationals and legal permit holders, Zimbabwe re-opened its land borders and international airports to tourists.
- To reach Zimbabwe via one of its international airports, you must have a negative COVID-19 test result produced no more than 48 hours before the start of your journey. If you do not have a negative test result or if you have signs of COVID-19 on arrival, you will be held at a holding facility where you will have to pay US$60.00 for the test.
- To reach Zimbabwe via one of its land boundaries, you must have a negative COVID-19 test result given no more than 48 hours before you arrive at the border. If you fail to get the negative COVID-19 test result or if you have symptoms of coronavirus at the time of arrival, then you won't be allowed entry into Zimbabwe.
- People arriving in Zimbabwe are subject to a quarantine period of 14 days. If you arrive with a negative COVID-19 test that is issued within 48 hours of your arrival or test negative at the airport, you will have to follow self-isolation at a specified address. If you have a positive test for COVID-19 at the airport, you will have to quarantine in a government-approved medical center.
VACCINATIONS PROOF REQUIRED IN ZIMBABWE
Before visiting Zimbabwe, all travelers need to have proof of yellow fever vaccination. For most passengers, travel vaccinations such as typhoid, rabies, and hepatitis A are recommended.
ZIMBABWE EMBASSY IN ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN
Information on the basic and general requirements for obtaining a Zimbabwe visa is provided by the Zimbabwe Embassy in Islamabad. Through their official website, you can contact the Zimbabwe Embassy in Islamabad. This detail can be found on the official website of the Embassy of Zimbabwe in Islamabad.
READ ALSO: Zimbabwe visa processing time
This article covers all the necessary details one needs to know before applying for a Zimbabwe Visa for Citizens of Pakistan. Applying for a Zimbabwe Visa online is a simple process of a few steps. You just have to make sure that you’re applying for the right type of Visa.