Iraqi people require a visa, whether for business or tourism, to enter Zimbabwe. The quickest and most straightforward approach is the online electronic Visa application, as an embassy or a consular post does not need to be visited. Using Tourist Visa Online, you can get your Zimbabwe Visa for Iraq Nationals. The request should address within at least three days, and the final acceptance or rejection decision should forward to the applicant's email address. You will be able to remain in Total for a maximum of 90 days if you obtain a single entry, valid for one-time entry. If you receive a dual entry document, the document is valid for double entry so that you can remain in Total for up to 90 days in Zimbabwe.
Documents required for Zimbabwe Visa for Iraq Nationals
You are happy to hear that you don't have to apply online for the Zimbabwe E Visa. The documents you have to provide for your application are as follows:
- Passport: You must apply as a legitimate holder of tickets. Your access should also remain valid with at least two blank pages for an additional six months from Zimbabwe's arrival date.
- Passport Size Image: You have to give a white background to a recent photo. You should have two images in passport size attached to the application if you obtain the visa on arrival.
- Payment options: Credit card or PayPal account only.
- Payment means: Please notice that you must present at check-in to Zimbabwe:
- Passport scanned copy (bio page).
- Old Zimbabwe Visa (if required)
- Zimbabwe Address: hotel booking, letter, or other evidence for accommodation from your hosts.
READ ALSO: How to track Zimbabwe visa status online
Additional Information about Zimbabwe
Iraqi people can only register for internet and credit/debit cards from anywhere in the world to apply for the application. Notice that a Zimbabwe visa is not required for entry into Zimbabwe automatically. At the point of checking, the immigration officer might refuse access to someone if they think that the individual has not attached the immigration requirements or has a national safety risk for the country. The visa application should request at least three weeks before the date of arrival.
READ ALSO: Zimbabwe visa for refugee
Validity for Zimbabwe E visa for Iraqi Residents
The Zimbabwe visa entry is valid for 90 days following issuance. The Zimbabwe E Visa double-entry shall be valid 90 days after issuance.
READ ALSO: Zimbabwe visa processing time
Tips for a visit to Zimbabwe
Don't drive alone at night. Be alert and conscious of your surroundings. Avoid places where protests are taking place. Always hold a copy of your passport. Wear long pants and long-sleeved tops to cover yourself from mosquitoes. Take a mosquito repellent. Beware of bag snatchers/pickpocketers. The supply of fuel fluctuates. Hold cars on top and carry enough fuel for long journeys. Don't wear military/combat clothes or print them because they're illegal.
READ ALSO: Zimbabwe business visa apply online E Visa
What kind of crime to be aware of in Zimbabwe
- Weak economic conditions have placed a large part of Zimbabwe's population in a difficult position.
- Many have transformed into a life of crime to survive, and visitors may be victims of this crime. So it's essential to be conscious of your surroundings, both in the city and in rural areas.
- Mugging, bag snatching, carjacking, and pickpocketing are common, particularly in urban centers and tourist areas. These are simple crimes for locals, but they can ruin a traveler's journey, and they could turn extremely dangerous.
- There has recently been a spike in armed robberies, assaults, and other violent crimes. This is attributed to a more desperate population that feels the effect of weak economic conditions, a direct consequence of Zimbabwe's increasingly unstable government.
- Security risks are increased at night, particularly on city streets and in or near parks and city centers.
- Like other Africa areas, don't drive at night-a; it's a terrible idea if you're unfamiliar with your surroundings. Criminals are going to kill you if you move around alone after dark.
READ ALSO: Zimbabwe visa policy everything you want to know about E Visa
Q. What if I don't have an old passport for me?
Ans. If you don't have your old passport, there's nothing to think about because it's an optional document when applying for a Zimbabwe Visa.
Q. Can I renew my passport if it is valid for five months?
Ans. It would be best to renew your passport because you are supposed to have a passport valid for six months to fly to Zimbabwe.
Q. What will I do if I don't have a valid debit or credit card to make a Zimbabwe Visa payment?
Ans. If you don't have a legitimate debit or credit card, you can opt for an alternate Internet banking option.
Q. If I don't know how to pay for a Zimbabwe Visa through internet banking, what can I do?
Ans. If you're not aware of the internet banking process, you can go to your nearest cyber cafe and ask them to pay for you, and you can pay for it in cash. Please make sure your payments have been transferred successfully. You may also ask any friend or relative who is aware of internet banking to pay for you.
So now, if you are clear about all the details, book your Zimbabwe Visa for Iraq Nationals from Tourist Visa Online and get the best of deals. For more information, get in touch with TVO Customer Support.