Around 90 nations including EU nations do not have to fill the Austria Visa application form. As these are the Austria visa-free nation and the citizens of these countries do not require any kind of travel permission or visa. The Austria visa rules are similar to the Schengen visa rules. Schengen areas consist of almost 26 European countries and share similar immigration policies. All these 26 Schengen countries enjoy free travel and Schengen visa-free movement within this EU nations. Although all other foreign nationals who are not one of the European countries or visa-exempted nations have to provide valid entry documents to gain entry into European countries including Austria.
Visitors, travelers, or foreigners willing to enter Austria should collect information and all the important details regarding the immigration policy of Austria. To obtain an Austria visa or entry document, foreign nationals should obtain a valid Austria visa by completing the Austria visa application form. The Austria visa application form should be filled according to the purpose of the visit.
READ ALSO: AUSTRIA VISA POLICY
Who needs to fill Austria visa application form?
- Visitors from Non-European countries
- Visitors from third party nations
Austria Tourist Visa Application Form
European nations are one of the developed regions in the world. Austria is famous for its landscape, wonderful cuisine, mind-blowing and beautiful natural towns. Many other reasons attract millions of foreign visitors both European and non- European visit Austria. Foreign nationals willing to visit Austria for tourist, sightseeing, and leisure reason should fill Austria tourist visa application form. The Austria tourist visa is the travel document obtained by the tourist which may differ according to their eligibility. Austria tourist visa can be obtained from ETIAS for some eligible nations. And some countries can obtain an electronic travel permit.
The 90 nations that are Austria visa-free nations except European countries have to fill Austria tourist visa application form for ETIAS advance online travel authorization. The facility of ETIAS visa waiver will start from the year 2022 for visa exempted nations who are not part of Schengen countries. Foreign nationals who are not eligible for the ETIAS travel documents, need to obtain a Schengen visa to enter the territory of Austria.
Validity- The Schengen tourist visa for Austria will allow third nationals to enjoy their vacation in the country for 3 months or 90 days. The Austria visa validity will remain for 180 days. The ETIAS Austria waiver will provide more facilities to eligible nations. Like, entry to other European countries including Austria. Will allow multiple entries with 90 days stay. ETIAS Austria waiver will allow foreign nationals to use it for purposes like business, tourism, and transit. The ETIAS Austria travel document will remain valid for three years.
READ ALSO: AUSTRIA VISA REQUIREMENTS
Austria visa application form online
Tourist or visitors from third-party nations can fill their Austria visa application form online on the website Tourist Visa Online. Steps you will need to fill Austria visa application form are:
- Select the Austria visa type that is a "90 days" single-entry Schengen visa for Austria.
- Provide personal details like:
- Your First Name, your Middle Name, and your Last Name
- Parent's Name
- Your Marital Status, Gender, and Email ID
- Contact Information- Your National ID number, Date Of Birth, Mobile Number, and Whatsapp Number
- Educational Details- Your profession and Qualifications
- Name of the country, state, and city
- Permanent address
- Passport Information Like:
- Your passport number and passport type
- Issued date and expiry date of your passport
- Travel Plans like arrival and departure date
- Upload a document and if there are more applicants then add more Austria visa application forms for additional applicants.
- Applicants should check the information in the Austria visa application form are correct.
- Pay the required fee for the Austrian tourist visa application form which may differ according to nationality and purpose.
- After a few days, applicants will receive a confirmation mail of their Schengen visa for Austria.
READ ALSO: AUSTRIA VISA TRAVEL INSURANCE
Austria visa application fee and processing time
The Austria visa application fee is 150.0INR. The processing time is generally between 15 to 20 days. The Austria visa application form may get rejected if the authority will find wrong and fake information or document.
All the applicants except Schengen visa-free nation need to submit an Austria visa application form to acquire an electronic travel permit. Applicants who need to apply for an Austria visa from the embassy can collect their Austria visa application form from the embassy.