Traveling to the United Arab Emirates has been on everybody’s travel list. The United Arab Emirates is filled with rich culture and heritage and easily ranks as the top five most traveled tourist destinations. This article tells you everything about 90 days single entry United Arab Emirates visa and how to avail it. Spending 90 days, which is 3 months, in the United Arab Emirates is a long time. People who avail of the 90 days UAE visa usually visit the country for reasons other than business or leisure. Especially when we talk about the single entry visa.
All about 90 Days United Arab Emirates visa
The 90 days single entry United Arab Emirates visa is valid for a time period of 180 days (6 months) and has a stay validity of 90 days (3 months). The cost of the 90 Days single entry United Arab Emirates visa is 500 USD with a service charge of 25 USD.
90 Days United Arab Emirates visa - Single entry
When we talk about a single entry United Arab Emirates visa, it means that you can only use this visa to enter the United Arab Emirates for once. The moment you exit the country, you cannot enter it again with the same visa. You will have to renew your visa for it. However, if you are in the United Arab Emirates and want to stay longer than 3 months, you can apply for a visa extension and renew your visa.
Q. Who is eligible for 90 days United Arab Emirates visa?
- Anybody who wants to visit the United Arab Emirates for a longer visit be it business training, student courses, or a longer vacation with their relatives, are eligible for this 90 Days United Arab Emirates visa.
- People travel to the United Arab Emirates to complete certain courses that require them to stay there for over a month and this is the perfect visa for situations like these.
Q. What Document required for 90 days UAE visa?
If you are traveling to the United Arab Emirates without a sponsor, below listed are the documents required for you to have while applying for your 90 Days United Arab Emirates visa and while the checking of your visa:
- Passport with a validity of 6 months
- Confirmed airline tickets (round trip)
- Hotel booking details
- Passport size photographs
- Filled application form
Sponsored 90 Days United Arab Emirates visa
- When we talk about a sponsored visa to the United Arab Emirates, there is a different set of documents required for it.
- You can be sponsored by the following people - your employer, your relative, your university, a licensed travel agency, or an airline.
- These people can sponsor a United Arab Emirates visa for you so that you can travel to their country for their desired purpose.
- In this process, the one sponsoring your 90 Days visa has to visit an embassy in the United Arab Emirates and apply for your visa.
- Once this process is done, they can send the 90 days visa to you and you can enter the United Arab Emirates with that.
Documents required for sponsored United Arab Emirates visa
- Invitation letter from the sponsor
- National Emirates Identification card of your sponsor
- Residential proof
- Employment proof
Q. How to apply for 90 Days United Arab Emirates visa online?
The method of applying for your 90 days United Arab Emirates visa online is much simpler than physically visiting a typing center and applying for it. It saves time and is a hassle-free option where you can submit all of your required documents as a softcopy. The format of these documents can be JPG, JPEG, or PDF. To apply for your 90 Days United Arab Emirates Visa, follow these steps:
- Visit the website www.touristvisaonline.com
- In the options mentioned, select the country that you are residing in and the citizenship that you belong from.
- Proceed to the next step which is to fill out the application form, be careful when you fill your information.
- Upload all of the required documents.
- Make your online payment through the various modes of payment available on Tourist Visa Online.
- And you are done!
Once you are done with the payment, you will receive an email about the confirmation with an application number. You can then use this application number to track your United Arab Emirates 90 Days visa. After your visa has been processed, you will receive your 90 Days visa on your email address.
Q. How to extend United Arab Emirates Visa?
Once you have exhausted the 90 days of your visit and if you wish to stay for longer, there is no need to worry because you can easily renew your 90 days United Arab Emirates visa up to two times with an extension of 30 days each. For this extension process, you can visit Tourist Visa Online and select any out of the two options that you have for the extension.
- 30 Days extension
- Airport to airport extension
The process of applying for these extensions is the same as applying for a United Arab Emirates 90 Days visa as listed above. Tourist Visa Online has very simplified procedures for visa application. Kindly remember to apply for the visa extension a week prior to your stay validity getting expires to avoid any hassle. If you are late then you will have to pay a fine for each of the corresponding days. The benefit of applying for your United Arab Emirates visa extension through Tourist Visa Online is that you can do this while being anywhere, all you need is a laptop with all your necessary documents.
This was all about 90 Days United Arab Emirates visa. If you wish to visit the United Arab Emirates for a time period of 30 months, make sure that you have gone through all the points listed in this article. If in any case, you wish to seek help with any of the procedures, the helpline at Tourist Visa Online is available 24/7 and we have experts ready to assist you any moment. Happy traveling to the United Arab Emirates!