The United Arab Emirates is one of the most traveled tourist destinations in the world. While the citizens of some countries do not require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates or can get a visa on arrival, the visa extension process is quite different and there is a lot to know about it. you can renew United Arab Emirates visa without exit from the country in which all types of visit and tourist visa can be extended for 30 days twice where you need to extend your visa before your previous visa expire otherwise you need to re-apply it again if your visa expires.
As we have different types of United Arab Emirates visa, we also have various types of United Arab Emirates visa extensions. One of them is the United Arab Emirates visa extension without exiting the country. This article is a guide on how to extend your United Arab Emirates visa inside the country.
United Arab Emirates visa extension without exit
- Did you know that you don’t have to exit the country of UAE to renew your visa? You can do it while being there.
- The introduction of this has been very comfortable for the people who have trouble traveling or especially elderly people.
- It is also very helpful for the ones who are in the United Arab Emirates for a temporary job position or on an employment visa.
- Sometimes finding a job in a new country can take a while and their visa can expire within that period. But luckily, they do not have to leave the country amidst of their work and can just extend their visa being in the country.
How long can I extend my visa for?
Visa extension can be done for 30 days or 60 days without exiting the country of United Arab Emirates. This lets you stay in the United Arab Emirates even after your visa is expired.
Although, you need to make sure that you apply for your United Arab Emirates visa extension before your visa gets expired. If you stay in the United Arab Emirates without extension even when your visa is expired, you will have to pay a heavy fine. And make sure you have all your documents when you apply for United Arab Emirates visa extension.
What are the criteria for the extension of United Arab Emirates visa inside the country?
You are only eligible to apply for an extension of your United Arab Emirates visa inside the country if you fulfill the following factors:
- You legally entered the country of United Arab Emirates
- You have a tourist visa, resident visa or on-arrival visa
- Your visa is valid
- You haven’t violated any conditions which will result in rejection of your visa
- You haven’t committed any crime for the period you were in the United Arab Emirates
What is the procedure for visa extension in the United Arab Emirates?
The process for visa extension in the United Arab Emirates is the same as when you apply for your visa. There are various travel agencies through which you can apply for United Arab Emirates visa extension or you can go online and conveniently apply for a visa extension by your own self.
The procedure takes place in the following steps:
- You submit your visa extension application
- You upload your documents
- We will go through them and apply for the immigration authority
- Your application will process and once you get the approval, we will send you your extended United Arab Emirates visa in your email address.
What are the documents required for United Arab Emirates visa extension?
The documents required for the United Arab Emirates visa extension are as follows:
- Copy of the first page of your passport
- Copy of the last page of your passport
- Passport size photographs
If you notice, the documents are the same as what is required when you apply for a visa, which tells you that the process is pretty much the same.
When can you not apply for United Arab Emirates visa extension?
You will not be allowed to apply for the United Arab Emirates visa extension if you follow one of the below stated criteria:
- If you belong to the GCC countries, which are the Gulf Council Corporation countries.
- If you are a resident accompanying the citizens of GCC countries
- If you are on 48 hours or 96 hours entry permit
In the end, the process of the United Arab Emirates visa extension within the country is not a time-consuming process. It is very simple and similar to how you apply for your normal United Arab Emirates visa. It might cost slightly more than the other methods of visa extensions but it surely the easiest way to extend your United Arab Emirates visa.