Are you planning to make a trip to Benin? If you are planning to travel to Benin, you must apply for your Benin visa online to ensure hassle-free processing of your visa. If you want to speed up your Benin e-visa processing time, you are at the right place! We will help you with your Benin e Visa application to process your application form faster and enable you to assess your needs as per the Benin e visa cost.
Benin e visa processing time:
Benin e-Visa is a feature of obtaining an electronic visa that allows you to visit and stay in Benin for a stay duration of over 1 month or 3 months after you arrive in Benin. All the foreign nationalities are mandated to have to obtain the e-Visa document. You must apply for an e-Visa wherein, you will be required to clarify the purpose of your visit be it for visiting a relative, family, tourism, business, or other commercial purposes to be eligible to obtain your e-Visa. This e-Visa is available for both Single Entry and Multiple Entry visas. Applying for Benin e-visa will make your processing much more efficient as you will no longer have to deal with the delay in the Benin embassy visa.
There are many types of Benin e-visa, however, you must have the Benin visa type that fulfills the objective of your visit to Benin and check the validity of your Benin before applying for an e-visa. You will also be required to assess whether you require to apply for an e-visa or not. If you are a native of Benin visa free countries or have a visa on arrival access to Benin, then you are not required to apply for a Benin visa.
In addition to any Benin e-visa type, you must present the Benin health form as well. This is mandatory regulation under Benin e visa COVID travel restrictions. This Benin Health form consists of a travel questionnaire that all the visitors are mandated to fill out as its purpose is to collect the information about your visit to Benin. Although you have presented your health form, you might be contacted by the government as and when needed during these unprecedented times to travel to Benin COVID. You will have to show the QR Code that is generated and directed to the immigration authorities during their departure.
READ ALSO: Benin Visa Types
Requirements to speed up Benin e visa processing time:
On the other hand, these regulations apply for all the visitors coming from abroad, regardless of whether they are national or foreigners, they are mandated to complete the Benin Health Form and present the QR Code that it generates to the immigration authorities:
- The Benin eVisa is a Single Entry or Multiple Entry visa, the validity of which ranges from 30 days to 90 days after arrival, depending on your Benin visa type. The stay validity duration starts upon your arrival in Benin. It will allow you to stay no longer than the stay duration granted on your e-visa.
- Passport details: As you arrive in Benin, you will have to produce the biometric passport details of your first and last passport page along with your printed document of eVisa.
- If your purpose to visit Benin is tourism, business, or transit, only then can you apply for a Benin eVisa with a passport sized photograph for identification purposes.
- Passport Validity must be of at least 6 months from the date of arrival with one page blank and available for stamping.
- Financial Proof: All travelers must be able to produce proof of their financial bank statements. You must prove your ability to financially sustain your stay in Benin for which you must provide a bank statement.
- Proof of residence: You must produce a copy of your hotel reservation or any residence proof.
- A copy of your confirmed return flight ticket that ensures that you will be staying only till your stay entry permits you to stay.
- As a regulatory entry restriction, you will be required to obtain your Benin Health form and take the PCR test to travel to Benin during COVID-19.
- All of these documents must be submitted in a colored copy as black and white copies will not be accepted.
READ ALSO: Benin Tourist Visa
How long is the Benin e visa processing time?
There are the Benin e visa, each these have the Benin e visa processing time of 5-7 days:
- 30 days visa single entry or multiple entries visa with a visa and stay validity of 30 days
- 90 days visa single entry or multiple entries visa with a visa and stay validity of 30 days
- 30 days visa extension single entry with a visa and stay validity of 30 days
To avail and process both of the Benin e-Visa and Benin Health Form, you will have to provide the demographic details or biodata of yourself: this includes your full name, passport details, residence details, visa type, flight details, and contact information.
These documents and Benin e visa requirements are essential to speed up your Benin e visa processing time.