You must know about the Kyrgyzstan transit visa if you wish to transit from Kyrgyzstan while traveling to some other country. Here is the complete information that you need to know about the transit policy of Kyrgyzstan to help you in the process. You might need a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan while traveling to some other country. Kyrgyzstan offers travellers some easy transit options to make their trip convenient.
- Who needs a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan?
- How to apply for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan?
- Kyrgyzstan transit visa requirements
Who needs a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan?
The question that most of you have while transiting from Kyrgyzstan is whether you need a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan or not. The answer to this question lies in these points which you must process before applying for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan -
- You will need to apply for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan only if you do not belong to the countries which are exempted from the visa policy of Kyrgyzstan.
- You will need to apply for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan only if you wish to stay for a longer period of time during your transit in Kyrgyzstan.
- You will not need to apply for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan if you only wish to stay in the Kyrgyzstan airport itself during your transit.
So, before you apply for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan, you must know the time period of your stay in Kyrgyzstan and whether you wish to move out of the airport during your transit time or not. These things will decide the need for your transit visa to Kyrgyzstan.
How to apply for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan?
Now once you know that you will be needed to apply for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan during your trip, here is the guide to help you in the visa application process. You can apply for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan easily by two methods either offline by visiting an embassy or online through the e visa services. Of which the latter one is very easy and convenient, you can apply for your transit visa to Kyrgyzstan while sitting at your home. You will not be required to visit anywhere and save your time also.
You can follow these steps to apply for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan -
- Visit the Tourist Visa Online website and go to the visa section.
- Select the country and apply for the transit visa to Kyrgyzstan.
- After that, you will be provided with an online visa application form which you will have to fill with the details.
- After you finish filling the form, you must check the details again to prevent any kind of trouble.
- Then you can upload any documents if necessary or needed.
- You will also have to upload your passport size photograph in the form following the photo guidelines.
- Then you will be directed to the payment page where you can submit the transit visa application fees online.
- You can choose any online payment option suitable to you and pay the fees.
- Then the form would be submitted and would be processed for your transit visa.
Kyrgyzstan transit visa requirements -
In order to apply for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan, you should have some requirements with you. So, before you apply for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan you must check for these necessary requirements -
- You must have a valid passport issued by the government of your native country.
- The passport should be valid for at least six months or more.
- You must have a passport size photograph in digital form while you apply for the transit visa online so that you can upload it with your online visa application form.
- You must have a valid visa to the country you are traveling to.
- You must have a connecting flight ticket from Kyrgyzstan to prove your transit.
1. Do I need a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan if I am from the US?
No, you will not be required to apply for a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan while you transit from the country, as the US falls in the category of exempted countries for the visa of Kyrgyzstan. Therefore if you belong to the US you can transit without a visa from Kyrgyzstan.
2. Can I get a transit visa on arrival in Kyrgyzstan?
No, in order to get a transit visa you will have for it online or through an embassy. However, you cannot get a transit visa on arrival in Kyrgyzstan. You can easily apply for a transit visa online through the Tourist Visa Online website.
So, if you are looking to get a transit visa to Kyrgyzstan you can apply for it online. You just need to see the requirements to apply for the visa and then complete the form for the online visa application.