The United Arab Emirates is ranked as one of the top five tourist destinations globally. When we talk about traveling to the United Arab Emirates, the most discussed topic is the United Arab Emirates Tourist Visa. The United Arab Emirates has become an epicenter for tourists from all across the world making its visa services influential as it is mandatory. Between all of these, the UAE tourist visa is one of the most popular visas. There are various types of tourist visas available for the United Arab Emirates which you can also renew or extend. If you are looking forward to visiting the United Arab Emirates or just wish to seek some information about the United Arab Emirates visa, keep reading below to find out more about it.
Table of contents:
- What is a United Arab Emirates Tourist visa?
- Types of United Arab Emirates Tourist visa
- United Arab Emirates E-Visa
- Tourist Visa Requirements - Documents Required
- Tourist Visa Extension Online
Tourist Visa - What is a United Arab Emirates Tourist Visa?
A United Arab Emirates tourist visa, as the name says, is a visa made for those who wish to travel to the United Arab Emirates for tourism purposes. If you wish to enter the United Arab Emirates for leisure purposes, a Tourist visa is the one for you. A tourist visa is sometimes also called a travel visa.
Types of United Arab Emirates Tourist Visa
As stated before, there are different types of United Arab Emirates Tourist visa that you can choose and apply for depending on the duration of your visit or the stay. Below listed are the types of Tourist visa:
30 Days Tourist visa
- The United Arab Emirates 30 Days Tourist visa is for the ones who wish to visit this country for a stay period of 30 days.
- This visa has a stay validity of 30 days and a visa validity of 60 days.
- This is the most preferred visa type for the ones visiting the United Arab Emirates for a vacation or tourism purposes.
- The 30 Days United Arab Emirates tourist visa is available as both single entry and multiple entry visa.
90 Days Tourist Visa
- The United Arab Emirates 90 Days Tourist visa gives you a longer stay in the country.
- This visa has a stay validity of 90 days and a visa validity of 180 days.
- The 90 days United Arab Emirates Tourist visa is preferred for those who have to visit the country for a longer time period or for those who have to travel multiple times to the United Arab Emirates for job purposes or to visit a relative as this is a long term visa.
- The 90 days United Arab Emirates visa is both single entry and multiple entry visa.
Visa On Arrival - 30 Days Tourist Visa
The government of the United Arab Emirates takes a lot of factors for consideration while someone applies for a 30 Days tourist visa. This includes their nationality as well. For the citizens belonging to the GCC countries do not require any visa to visit the United Arab Emirates considering they have their passports or national identification cards. These GCC countries include Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
Other than the GCC countries, there are several countries whose citizens do not require a visa and can get a 30 days visa on arrival upon visiting the United Arab Emirates. These countries are:
United Arab Emirates Tourist E - Visa
With the ease of the internet, the government of the United Arab Emirates has availed 30 Days E-visa for the citizens of all the nationalities. Being an easy and hassle-free process, tourists are opting for the United Arab Emirates E-visa over the physical visa. It saves you a lot of time to apply for your United Arab Emirates visa at home than visiting a typing center or a processing center.
With Tourist Visa Online, you can select both your country and nationality and apply for a United Arab Emirates 30 Days E-visa. All the documents are required to be uploaded online in the form of a PDF, JPG, or JPEG. The application is filled online and for the payment, various online modes are available for you. With faster processing time and 24 hours of online customer support, E-visa has several advantages over a physical visa.
United Arab Emirates Tourist Visa Requirements - Documents required
Below listed are the documents you need to have for your tourist visa, make sure to have a softcopy of these documents:
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Completed Application form
- Passport size photographs
- Confirmed airline tickets
- Hotel bookings
- Birth Certificates (if sponsoring children)
Tourist Visa Extension - Online extension of visa
There are many cases where one wants to increase the duration of their stay and it is easily made possible with the United Arab Emirates visa extension. If you are in the United Arab Emirates or you are about to be in the United Arab Emirates, you can apply for your Tourist visa extension at any time. Tourist Visa Online also provides you with Visa extension services. There are two types of your United Arab Emirates visa extension:
- 30 Days Tourist Visa extension
- Airport to airport extension
You can renew or extend your United Arab Emirates Tourist visa up to two times and make sure you do it before your visa expires in order to avoid extra charges.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How will I receive my United Arab Emirates Tourist visa?
You will be receiving your United Arab Emirates Tourist visa on the email address that you provided while filling the application form in the form of a PDF that you can download and take a print.
Q. Do all family members have to fill the application form?
Yes, all the members who are applying for the United Arab Emirates Tourist visa have to fill the application form with all their details and the documents. You can add multiple applicants when you fill out the form and someone else can fill it out for you too if they have all the details and vice versa.
Q. My passport is expiring soon, can I still apply for a visa?
No, you, unfortunately, cannot apply for a United Arab Emirates Tourist Visa if your passport is expiring soon. You need to have a valid 6 months passport to apply for a visa and that is a requirement.