Bangladesh is a country which is situated in South Asia and is sharing its borders with India, China and other countries. It is the country where you get to see the sunrise m7ch before and also you will stay amazed to see the natural wonders of the country. This country may be small but its natural beauty and beautiful and rich and diverse landscapes makes the tourists come to the country at least once in their life. Bangladesh is also known for its flora and fauna. This country speaks the most sweetest language in the world that is Bangladesh is a Bengali speaking country. It is totally agreeable that Bangladesh has not developed so much like any other places but it has natural gems which us capable of attracting people to the country itself. Dhaka Nawabs as we have heard about them reside in Ahsan Manzil. Lalbagh Fort is the oldest one and is one of the great art and architecture that was built in 17th century. Somapura Mahavihara was listed as the most traditional and beautiful Buddhist Temple by UNESCO. There are tourists who want to visit places for photogenic views then they can also visit Inani Beach where you can enjoy the boat rides and you will also enjoy the scenery. Bagakain Lake and Kaptai Lake are the lakes which are not to be missed during the visit to Bangladesh as the country has many beautiful lakes and these are the natural attractions of the country. Jatiya Sangsad Bhaban is famous for its modernity and the Japan Nationals will be quite surprised to see some uniqueness. Patenga is a place where the Japan Nationals will enjoy the street food and many other delicacies though this place is a bit quite crowded. Lawachara National Park is another tourist attraction spot where everyone will get to see the natural beauty and also many rare species of animals and birds. Citizens of twenty three countries do not need to have any visa to visit the country but there are some countries who will get the opportunity to apply for the visa online and offline as per their choice. Japan is one of them and they can also apply for the visa on arrival at the airport if they wish. Now, the Japan Nationals have two options but it is suggested that they opt for the visa application online through the websites that provide the service of applying for a visa to Bangladesh like Tourist Visa Online because it will save your time and you will also get to see the status of your visa and its processing and also you will get your authenticated visa within a very few days.
Tourist Visa Online will help you throughout the process of application and of the visa to Bangladesh. Even we won’t charge any extra fees for any extra services or facilities that we will provide you with. Only fee you need to pay is your visa fee. You are always free to talk to us about any information you may require regarding this matter and please provide us with your contact number. We will be updating you about your visa status.
Types of Visas available for the Japan Nationals who want to visit Bangladesh
Tourist Visa – People opt for this tourist visa for their own personal reasons. These reasons can be anything like visiting family or friends who are the permanent residents of the country and spending their holidays there or going to Bangladesh for tourism purposes in order to get rid of daily hectic schedule.
Business Visa – There are many professionals and other businessman who want to visit Bangladesh for their work related purposes or for business purposes. They all can opt for this business visa and even those who want to set up or grow or expand the brand name of the company that they are already working under, can also apply for the business visa.
Documents required for applying a visa online for the Japan Nationals who are planning to visit Bangladesh
- The Japan Nationals when they are applying for the visa to Bangladesh must ensure that they have the passport which should be original and should also carry the copy of the main page of the passport.
- The applicant must also bring the two scanned coloured copies of passport size photographs and should be well aware that their photographs have white background and are recent.
- The applicant must also bring the proof of the accommodation that is the hotel tickets and hotel reservations.
- The applicant should carry with him or her the bank details and bank balance statements which should show that they will be capable of funding their stay in the country.
- The applicant must bring the cover letter from the institution which will tell that he or she is visiting the country for work purposes. It is applicable for business purposes.
- The applicant must bring the employment letter and also a copy of the passport.
- The processing time of the visa to Bangladesh is 5 to 7 days.