All far off nationals aside from the residents of 43 chosen nations required a visa to enter Kenya. Regarding residents of the United Kingdom, getting a visa is an unquestionable requirement, and entering the country without a visa will prompt actual lawful results.
The UK residents can apply for a Kenya visa either by visiting the Kenyan High Commission or by applying for an electronic visa. UK residents can likewise get visas on appearance by creating fundamental records at the Kenyan entry ports. You can apply for your Kenya Visa for United Kingdom Nationals at Tourist Visa Online, following up the easy to process.
How to get Kenya Visa for United Kingdom Nationals
The Kenyan Ministry of Foreign Affairs electronically provides Kenya e-visas. These visas can be gotten on the web by just visiting Tourist Visa Online, and you should merely transferring the ideal documents alongside the photo.
After transferring the reports, the candidate will be approached to pay a charge for the Kenya visa. When the expense is paid, specialists will authorize the visa inside 72 hours if all the archives presented by you are valid.
Notwithstanding, in specific cases, a few applications will be altogether investigated by the Kenyan government, and on the off chance that it occurs, the visa endorsement cycle may take seven days to get total.
READ ALSO: How do I apply for Kenya Visa
Documents Required By UK Citizens for Kenyan E Visa
- Unique Valid passport for a half year from the date of appearance. + Old passports and one clear page in the passport.
- 1 clear photograph: 35X45mm, white foundation matt completion, 80% face size.
- Lodging Bookings.
- A Return ticket.
- Try not to snap a picture of or filter the photograph in your identification.
- Must be taken inside the previous a half year, indicating your present appearance.
- Must be in shading.
- Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or grayish foundation.
- Must be taken in typical road clothing. Garbs ought not to be worn in photos aside from strict dress that is worn day by day.
- Try not to wear a cap or headgear that clouds the hair or hairline.
- If you ordinarily wear solution glasses, a consultation gadget, hairpiece, or comparative articles, they should be worn for your image.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with colored focal points are not satisfactory, except if you need them for clinical reasons. Clinical authentication might be required.
READ ALSO: Kenya Visa Policy
Q. What is the legitimacy of Kenya's e-visa?
Ans. On the off chance that you apply for an e-visa to Kenya, you should note that it is just substantial for 90 days from the date of visit to Kenya.
Q.What would it be advisable for me to would if I like to apply for a Kenya visa from the United Kingdom?
Ans. Without much of a stretch, you can apply for a visa on the web while you are in the UK. You need to follow the means, present the expense, and it's finished.
Keep the reports required prepared with you, like your legitimate passport, schedule, return ticket, and the visa application charge.
Q. For how long can UK residents remain in Kenya?
Ans. UK citizens can remain in Kenya for as long as 90 days with an e-visa or a visa on appearance. Notwithstanding, you should visit the movement office to broaden your remain, yet you ought to have a certifiable explanation.
Q. Can my relatives from the UK apply with me for the visa application to Kenya?
Ans. Indeed, your relatives or companions can likewise apply for a visa to Kenya; however, they should finish a similar technique of filling the structure, transferring your computerized photo, and presenting the charge on the web.
Q. I committed an error on my application. Would I be able to change the electronic visa after it's given?
Ans. Tragically, we can't roll out any improvements to the e-Visa whenever it has been given. Notwithstanding, if you find that you committed an error before your visa was issued, if you don't mind, get in touch with us at the earliest opportunity through online talk or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. When will I need to apply for a Transit Visa to Kenya if I am a UK Citizen?
Ans. There are a few conditions you can verify whether you will require a transit visa to Kenya on the off chance that you are a UK resident -
- On the off chance that you are traveling from Kenya and wish to be at the Kenya air terminal for some time, you would not need a transit visa.
- On the off chance that you are intending to be out of the Kenya air terminal during traveling from Kenya and remain there for under 72 hours, at that point, you would be needed to apply for a transit visa on the off chance that you are a resident of the United Kingdom.
- The third case is, on the off chance that you would be in Kenya for over 72 hours while traveling from Kenya, you would require an ordinary vacationer visa for Kenya.
- For this situation, you can't only remain in Kenya with a travel visa if you have a place in the UK.
Q. Is Kenya a safe spot to travel?
Ans. Truly, Kenya is a safe spot to go until you put yourself in a challenging situation. Let me reveal to you one thing your well-being is in your own hands, and there is no such nation that is 100% safe. These days there is wrongdoing, burglary happening all over. You must be very much aware of your encompassing. So book your Kenya Visa for United Kingdom Nationals and enjoy the beauty of the nation.