Most people don't need a Visa for Kenya. But there are several types of visas; The 14 Days business Visa is the most common type of visa, and it's the easiest one to get. Obtaining a Kenya visa is one of the most important travel documents needed by any foreign traveller. The visa application process can be confusing, especially to first-time travellers. This article will guide you through the process, and help you understand what to expect from your Kenyan visa application for a 14 days business trip. Travelling for business can be stressful, even with the comforts of modern technology at your fingertips. Here are some tips on how to make your next business trip go as smoothly as possible!
READ ALSO: COMPLETE GUIDE TO KENYA VISA
KENYA TOURIST DESTINATION
What you need to know to enjoy your Kenyan vacation. Kenya is an amazing country with diverse ethnic groups; every nook and corner is worth visiting. The following are what you need to know if you are travelling to Kenya for Business, Vacation or Studies/Internship programs.
READ ALSO: KENYA TOURIST VISA
KENYA VISA REQUIREMENT
If you’re heading out of town for work, make sure you know all of Kenya's travel requirements and eligibility. Keeping these details in mind before booking flights and hotels will ensure that your trip is productive and efficient. Here are some following requirements for a business trip Kenya visa for 14 days.
- You will need a passport that will remain valid throughout his or her stay in Kenya and 2 passport-size photographs.
- If you’re heading out of town for work, make sure you know all of Kenya's travel requirements and eligibility. Keeping these details in mind before booking flights and hotels will ensure that your trip is productive and efficient. Here are some rules to abide by: When you're about to leave on a business trip, you should already know if you need to apply for a visa. The embassy or consulate can tell you exactly what documents and information are required, so visit their website and take notes beforehand. Another tip: Make sure all of your passports are current and valid, so be sure to renew them early enough. During airport security checks, it may be easier if they aren't set to expire any time soon.
ensure you keep your passport up to date, with six months validity at all times. Additionally, make sure you know how long it will take to process a new passport so that you can allow enough time to order one before any trips.
- A valid passport is required to be submitted with the online application form.
- Once your Visa has been confirmed, your passport will be shipped back to you.
- Application Form (Filled in) that has been officially signed.
- Copy of flight itinerary/letter from travel agency verifying booking on corporate letterhead.
- 2 photographs of passport size. However, any kind of Computer generated pictures are not acceptable)
- At the time of admission, submit one blank visa page.
- Keep evidence of sufficient finances on hand.
- Keep track of your departing and arriving flights.
- Keep a copy of your hotel reservation
- Keep all of the paperwork you'll need for your next location in one place.
READ ALSO: HOW DO I APPLY FOR A VISA TO KENYA
If you are planning to go on a business trip to Kenya, you will need to apply for a visa first. A Kenyan visa can be obtained by applying online or at an embassy near your place of residence. If you’re planning a 14 days trip to Kenya for work, you should know that you can apply for a visa ahead of time. To find out more about the application process and how to get your business trip Kenya visa, contact us today.