If any citizen or Visitor from Ireland want to travel to Kenya . Then , the Citizen of Ireland do require Visa to enter Kenya . Citizens of Ireland who are willing to visit the Kenya Country for tourists purposes can obtain Visa by submitting their application form at the Kenyan Embassy . Or the applicant can also apply for the Kenya Visa Online in their comfort zone .
Kenya Visa Online Or e - Visa
Ireland passport holders can apply for visa by following some easy steps . Applicants just have to fill and pay the amount online. Ireland Citizens have to follow these steps to obtain their e- Visa online:
Step 1 - Open tourist visa online , it provides all the services related to Kenya e Visa.
Step 2 - Select your Nationality , and fill the details about where are you from and which country visa you require.
Step 3 - In Next step , applicant or the person filling the form has to select the type of visa they want according to their choice.
Step 4 - After clicking on next button , the application form for the Kenya visa will appear. Then you have to fill all the required information . Upload all the important documents and attached it with the form . Make sure that you don't write wrong details in the form . Check your form thoroughly after filling up the details.
Step 5 - You have to pay the Visa fee online through your debit or credit card. If you are planning to stay in Kenya for long time period then apply for " 90 days visa " . The amount for 90 days visa is 100.0USD. But , if you are visiting country for short period due to official work , business related work or maybe for a trip of 3 days . Then the applicant can apply for " 3 days Kenyan e visa " . The amount you have to pay for 3 days visa is 80.0USD
Step 6 - Visa Status - After paying the visa fee , you can check the status of your Kenyan e Visa on the website tourist visa online . Fill your application ID number and Click on "track visa status". You can download your e Visa at the tourist visa online site. Your e Visa will also be forwarded on your email ID in PDF form. Take out the print out of the e Visa and keep it for the future use.
READ ALSO: Kenya Visa processing time
Documents needed for Kenyan e - Visa application form
Ireland Citizens have to attached important documents while submitting their e Visa application form online.
- Passport - Passport is the most important document required for issuing e Visa . Without visa its not possible for any person to travel from Ireland to Kenya . Make sure that the applicants passport validity of passport is at least 6 months on the day of arrival. Upload the scanned picture of your front page and bio page with the details. The photograph of the applicant should has to be recent one . Also ensure that there should be two empty pages in your passport for stamping.
- Photo of the applicant - Colored Photo of the applicant. Don't upload photo which is too old and if it is difficult to recognize your face. It will be best if you upload your recent photo . Upload the scanned photo and attached it with the files.
- Applicants e Mail address - A person who is applying for the e - Visa must have e - mail ID . Because without a active e - mail ID . The applicant may not receive their e Visa. In a family at least one person should have e mail ID for fulfilling the needs of application form.
- Travel Plans - Information about your hotel accommodation , the time period you will be staying in Kenya and journey details.
- Tickets - Applicant need to show the return ticket from Kenya back to their nation . For the confirmation and for proof.
- Bank Account - Applicant should have bank account. So , it will be easy for the Applicant to pay the Kenyan e Visa amount from debit or credit card.
READ ALSO: Complete Guide to Kenya visa
Kenyan e Visa Processing Time:
The time period your e Visa will require for processing is between 4 to 5 days . The processing time is same for 3 days and 90 days visa. The processing amount for Kenya e Visa is 26.0USD
Single Entry Visa
Kenya e Visa which you will obtain is single entry visa . It means that you can only enter once in the premises of Kenya . After leaving the country you cannot enter the country using same visa.