Are you planning a trip to Kenya? Here’s how we can help you! If you are planning to visit Kenya, you must apply for your Kenya visa online. We will take you through Complete Guide to Kenya visa so that you can obtain your visa. We will help you out in processing your Kenya visa as fast as possible by adhering to the Kenya visa application requirements. You can fill out the Kenya visa application form to obtain your visa based on the purpose of your visit and how much is Kenya visa.
Complete guide to Kenya visa online: What is Kenya e-visa?
There are various Kenya visa types that are issued by the government. You can view the details of each of these visas such as the Kenya e visa fees and select the visa which fulfills your purpose of the visit. The government and immigration of Kenya issues different kinds of visa based on whether you belong to a visa free country or a Kenya visa on arrival 2020. If you are a national of any of the visa free countries you will not be required to obtain a pre-arranged visa. If you have the access of a visa on arrival, then you can obtain your visa at the airport on your arrival.
You will be required to obtain a visa only if you do not belong to Kenya visa-free countries or do not have a Kenya visa on arrival access to Kenya according to the Kenya visa policy. You must assess whether you require a visa based on your eligibility to obtain the visa.
Based on the duration of stay permit, these visas are categorized into different visa types such as tourist or business visa types. However, the other types of e-visa may have different durations of stay permit and validity ranging from short-term days to long-term yearly visas with single entry as well as Kenya multiple entry e-visa for extension. You can request for Kenyan visa extension by contacting the immigration officers to file a request for extension if you want to stay for more than the stay validity your visa allows.
READ ALSO: 90 Days Kenya Visa
How to apply for a Kenya visa? Complete guide to Kenya visa online:
Are you looking to apply for a Kenya visa? Here’s how you can apply for a visa online wherein, you will not have to deal with the Kenya embassy at all. Before you apply for the Kenya visa online, you will have to assess which of the visas are suitable for you by checking the Kenya visa fee. Based on the purpose of your visit, you can start your Kenya e-visa booking through the following steps:
To apply for a visa, you will have to go through the following steps:
- Visit our online website.
- Select your Citizenship Country and your Living Country from the options in the dropbox, select Kenya in your visa tab. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa" tab.
- This will direct you to a list of visa types categorized.
- After checking the processing time, processing fees, visa fees, emirates visa validity, etc., assess your needs, select your visa type and then click “Proceed to Apply”.
- The tab takes you to a general form where you will be required to fill in your details and upload the required documents for your visa.
- After filling in the details and uploading the required document, click on “Proceed to Pay” and make the payment for your visa through the preferred payment options to obtain your visa.
READ ALSO: Kenya Visa Processing Time
Complete guide to Kenya visa online: Requirements for Kenya e-visa:
If you are applying for a Kenya visa online, these are the list of Kenya visa requirements that you will require for your visa booking:
- Front & last page of your passport: The front page includes your biographic details consisting of your passport-sized photo and your personal details. In case, your nationality does not have any information on the last page of your passport, you can attach the first page of your biodata.
- Residence Proof: This visa requirement is only applicable if your nationality and your permanent residency are not the same. In this case, you will have to produce proof of residence of either your reservations hotels in Kenya or submit your residency visa along with the passport.
- Passport-sized photograph: Passport-sized photographs required for any official purpose must be captured on a white background being as recent as 3 months.
- Validity of your passport: Your passport must have a validity of at least 6 months for you to be eligible to apply for a visa online. The print of the passport ID in the copy must be clearly visible. You can also apply for an online passport application in Kenya.
You must provide these documents to be eligible for Kenya e-visa and follow these complete guide to Kenya visa online.