The Kenyan government requires that before the issuance of a visa, anyone over the age of five must have had a health examination. This examination is valid for three years from the time of issue and must be presented with your application. Visa form 3 is a document that you need to fill to get an entry visa to Kenya. The document must be accompanied by your passport and it allows the holder to remain in Kenya for 90 days.
Every dual citizen of Kenyashould discloses his or her other citizenship in the prescribed manner within three months to become a dual citizen, according to Section 8(3) of the Kenya Immigration and Citizenship Acts, of 2011.
READ ALSO: KENYA VISA FEES
A Commissioners for Oath of office attests to a properly submitted Form 3 application.
- 2 photos (passport size)
- a copy of your Kenyan passport or ID card
- a copy of the passport of the other nation
- A copy of the naturalisation certificate from the other nation.
- A photocopy of your birth certificate
- a photocopy of the parent's Kenyan travel documents
- Kenyan passport photocopy
- a photocopy of a Kenyan ID card
- a photocopy of the passport of other nation
- a photocopy of the citizenship certificate of the other nation
- a photocopy of the clearance certificate from the police
HOW TO CREATE A KENYA VISA FORM 3
- Create a login account on the Kenyan government's single sign-on site.
- Select the "Apply now" link after you've logged into the portal.
- Select the Dual Citizenship tab from the "Submit Applications" page. Unless you are already logged in, you may apply by clicking here.
- You will receive automatic notifications about the status of your application through email and on your account online.
READ ALSO: TRACK KENYA VISA STATUS ONLINE
Section 13(3) of the Kenya Citizenship and Immigration Act, 2011, allows for children and adopted children as follows:
- On the application of the parent or legal guardian, a child of a citizen through registration who was born before the parent obtained citizenship may be enrolled as a Kenyan citizen.
- Submission of documents issue any of the parents Kenyan citizenship;
- Obtaining a birth certificate for the child; and
- Evidence of the child's legal residency in Kenya.
KENYA AND TOURISM
If there's anything you ought to do at least once in your life, it's to travel to the birthplace of safari and see for yourself the breathtaking scenery that is inspired by the films based on jungles and Africa. Wildlife. From the winter weather peaks of Mt. Kenya within cold central highlands to the bright snow-white sunny beaches, tropical rainforests, moorlands, and Savannah grasslands, Kenya is indeed a place of contrasts and diversity. Travel back in time and see where this all began, at the cradle of mankind, Kenya's Rift Valley, the wherein fresh fossil record reveals that man who took his initial steps. Alternatively, go 500 years in time to the seaside island of Lamu. Immerse yourself at least once.
HERE ARE SOME UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES OF KENYA
- Lewa Wildlife Conservancy
- Fort Jesus
- Lamu Old Town
- Mijikenda Kaya Forest
- Mount Kenya
Section 13(3) of the Kenya Citizenship and Immigration Act, 2011 provides for widow or widower:
A British citizen who is already married to a Kenyan citizen who would have been permitted to enrol as a Kenyan citizen after seven years but for the citizen's death is said to be present in the country Kenya according to the law such unexpired portion of the 7 years and is eligible to register as a Kenyan citizen on the application in the manner prescribed upon expiration of the period. A widow or widower who married a non-citizen before the seven-year term has expired is not able to enrol for nationality under this section.
READ ALSO: KENYA VISA PROCESSING TIME
The Kenya visa form 3 has a lot of things that visitors will need to fill in and submit before they can be granted a tourist visa. If you’re planning on going to Kenya, make sure to read the guidelines carefully so you don’t miss out on any important details. You can now apply for your tourist visa online from the comfort of your own home!