Situated in East Africa, Kenya is a land for every nature lover. From safaris to adventure, travellers get to enjoy it all. One can enjoy trekking, wildlife and other delights of nature in Kenya.
So it is not a big surprise that you would be excited about your Kenya trip. If you are from Zimbabwe planning your trip to Kenya, then here’s detailed information on Kenya visas for Zimbabweans, that you should know about before your trip to Zimbabwe.
DO ZIMBABWEANS REQUIRE A VISA TO ENTER KENYA?
No, Zimbabweans do not require a Kenya visa for visiting Kenya as they belong to the list of visa-exempt countries of Kenya.
They enjoy the benefit of not requiring a visa to enter Kenya and are allowed to stay for 90 days in Kenya.
READ ALSO: HOW DO I APPLY FOR KENYA VISA
- Since Zimbabweans do not require a Kenya visa, they require supporting documents to enter Kenya
- They require a valid national passport that has a validity of 6 months with two unmarked blank pages.
- Visitors to Kenya must have a soft copy of the flight itinerary and ticket, as well as proof of lodging.
- For minors under 18 years of age travelling without parents, a consent letter signed by parents is necessary.
- Visitors are required to submit proof of having enough funds for the trip
- If a tourist carries more than 10,000 USD then he needs to declare it before entering Kenya.
- Must submit yellow fever, Rabies and veterinarian good health certificate.
KENYA VISA POLICY
- Kenya visa policy states rules and restrictions that every traveller should be aware of while visiting Kenya.
- Kenya government introduced Kenya e-visa for quick visa processing for tourists and to cut lines short in front of the embassy.
- Kenya e-visa is electronically generated and processed online.
- There are selected nations that are not eligible for Kenya e-visa, in such cases the tourists can get their visa from the embassy.
- There is no Kenya visa on arrival, as of now.
- According to the applicant’s requirement, they can apply for a tourist or business visa.
- Around 40 countries are eligible to enter Kenya without requiring a visa.
DO’S AND DON’TS
Here are a few dos and don’ts that a traveller must keep in mind when in Kenya:
- Do carry sunscreen and a hat with your in-game drive
- Do carry mosquito repellent cream and sleep undernet to avoid mosquito bites
- While camping, do assume that wild animal entering the camp requires space. If you go near it to be photographed you will end up chasing it away or worse get attacked.
- Don't Photograph official building
- Do not feed the wild animals.
- Do not walk alone after dark
- Do not wear flashy jewellery as it will attract the negative attention of thieves and muggers.
- Do not leave your belongings unattended.
ATMs are largely available in Nairobi and other main towns. Credit cards are also accepted in many places in Kenya.
Some countries enjoy the benefit of being visa-free in Kenya. These visa-exempt foreign nationals are allowed to stay in Kenya for 90 days.
These foreign nationals are required to carry supporting documents like a passport and a copy of the travel itinerary in place of a visa.
List of visa-free countries:
- Brunei Darussalam
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Cyprus
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
HOW CAN WE HELP?
A tourist visa online helps you to plan your trip in an informed manner. We know planning a trip could be hectic and often you end up requiring a helping hand.
We in Tourist visa online serve you as a helping hand who process the visa on your behalf so you can only focus on planning your vacation. All you need to do is submit the required documents and fee to us, we will take care of the rest.
We will verify your application and will apply for your visa on your behalf. After 3 days of processing, you will receive your confirmed visa via email.
Meanwhile, if you face any doubts or queries you can simply get in touch with our 24x7 team that will help you in answering all your queries.
If you still wish to know more about Kenya visas for Zimbabweans, then we are few clicks away.