When applying for a business visa, one of the most important documents is a letter of offer or intent issued by the host company. In this article, you can find out all about the invitation letter for visa Kenya
Kenya is a country located in East Africa along the coastline of the Indian Ocean. Visitors can also witness the tallest mountain in Africa, the Kilimanjaro in person.
The country offers several opportunities for you to use your skills and make a livelihood out of them. It has immense business growth and companies are always looking out for new people to add on and work with.
If beautiful coastlines, rainforests, wilderness and great wildlife viewing is your cup of tea then you can definitely check out Kenya as a place to settle down long term for its business opportunities.
For a business visa, it is advisable to get a multiple entry visa the first time, so that you can easily enter and exit the country with the convenience of settling down.
Continue reading the article below to find out more about the said Invitation letter for visa to Kenya.
READ ALSO: IS KENYA SAFE TO VISIT
The invitation letter is essentially a way for companies to reach out and talk to potential business clients or partners, to come and conduct business in their country (Kenya in the case of this article).
It can also be a letter inviting people, groups or other organisations to attend an event like a seminar etc.
In this case, the invitation letter visa Kenya should be sent by the company or organisation located in Kenya.
We cannot talk about the Kenya Business visa invitation letter, without actually talking about the Business visa. This is a kind of visa issued to those who wish to conduct trade and business between two countries.
It allows the visitor to stay in the host country for a short period of time, for them to conduct the business they are concerned with and then return back.
READ ALSO: KENYA CLASS K VISA
Apart from the invitation letter and the documents consisting of information about the applicant, the embassy will also require you to submit some incorporation documents belonging to the host company.
We have provided a list of the needed documents below. You can get the help of your travel agency, who should be able to arrange these for you.
- The certificate of registration which is also known as the incorporation of the company.
- The company’s articles of incorporation.
- The address of the business as registered legally.
- Their tax audits and papers.
- List of all their employees, both locals and foreigners.
READ ALSO: KENYA FAMILY VISA
The applicant personally needs to submit a few documents apart from the Kenya Business visa invitation letter, such as:
- Passport that should be valid for the next six months. Along with the copies of its first and last page.
- A digitised copy of your coloured passport-sized picture. (It should be taken against a white background)
- Return ticket details.
- The invitation letter for the business visa.
- Travel itinerary and details of your accommodation for the entirety of your stay in the country.
- Proof of sufficient funds, showing that you are capable of sustaining yourself on this business trip.
- You will also have to submit the visa fee either online or with a MasterCard.
It is advisable to run these documents by your travel agency, so as to make sure your application is not rejected due to lacking or incomplete papers.