The country Kenya in South Africa is visa-free. The Citizens of Ghana are absolved from visa benefit and their requirements from travelling to Kenya. The country moreover adds to over 60 other countries that Ghanaians can travel to without a visa service. The country Kenya has a majority of wildlife sanctuaries and safaris parks, and not forgetting the big lagoons and coastal treasures. Tourists love to visit Kenya and snorkel and dive fish as well as coral reefs, get relaxed on the beeches and feel the richness and sweetness of the cultures and famous cuisine of Mombasa. Also, visit Malindi and explore the tropical islands flooded in Swahili. Kenya is stunning, its beauty, freshness in the air and greenery touches the hearts of millions of tourists every year. The place is surrounded by calderas and huge mountain ranges. In between the ranges, the sweeping valley is famous for snowfall, tropical peaks of Mount Kenya and watching fish in the crystal-clear streams. Who wants to miss this place? Get down to know more shocking and amazing facts about Kenya and the denial visa policy for Ghanaians.
READ ALSO: HOW DO I APPLY FOR KENYA VISA
THE VISA POLICY OF GHANAIANS
The KENYA visa policy of Ghana infers the regulations and limitations for nationals of all different countries who are designing a trip to the country Ghana.
Ghana visa legislation asserts that there are very few and various types of visas that authorize travellers to enter the country.
The duration of a visa for the immigrants who can stay in the country relies on their nationality, from 60 to 90 days.
At the moment, the citizens from nearly every part of the country, outside the territories of Africa can easily apply for a visa at the closest Ghanian embassy before the departure, this let for different intervals of stay and purposes depending on their needs. The embassy in the travel document may be issued as either a tourist, work, student, or business visa.
The Ghanaian government has recently announced the to be launched programme of the Ghana eVisa, this is an electronic visa for the betterment of the citizen, this made the work easy and more supple now the citizens who want to apply for visa service are not needed to consult embassy or consulate. To expedite the visa process and increase the rate of tourism, business and investment chances in the country for immigrants, the government of Ghana has announced the launching of the programme very shortly and implementing an online visa shortly.
Once this programme is available, this online electronic system will allow all the eligible candidates to get an approved electronic visa for Ghana sent through the verified email of the candidates. This programme is also considered as a splendid programme and led by the government of Ghana and will help millions of visitors.
The Ghana government has decided to introduce the visa for business, tourism, or transit through Ghana however, the duration of the stay and the entries are not yet permitted and confirmed by the government of Ghana.
To apply, it is important to complete an online application with personal data, passport verification, and travel information, which takes only a few minutes to get completed. After that, some security-related questions are being asked and to pay the required fee for the visa to get approved.
This should be imported to note that all the Citizens of Ghanaians who are eligible for the visa for Kenya and are planning to spend more time in the country or travel for other purposes than those are allowed with the electronic visa facilities.
READ ALSO: KENYA VISA POLICY
- Passport holders can stay in the country Kenya offers a free visa for a maximum duration of 90 days.
- The passport of a ghana citizen must be valid for at least 6 months
- The passport must contain 2 pages of passport which are fresh, blank and only from the candidate’s passport
- Before the Ghana citizen enters Kenya, they must ensure to have a valid passport, 1 photograph, flight ticket, evidence of accommodation, evidence of having sufficient funds and a letter from the company in case one is applying for a business visa.
- The under 18 travelling on their own require written consent from the guardians.
- The Kenya visa is only available for a single entry of 90 days.
- Certificates of vaccination of yellow fever to get entry into Kenya.
- Ghanaians who are visiting with pets must get a certificate of vaccination and must also get a license from the requested embassy to enter Kenya.
- Ghanaians passport holders must check for hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, cholera, yellow fever, rabies, meningitis, polio, measles, mumps and rubella, tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis, chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia, and influenza.
READ ALSO: DO I NEED A VISA FOR KENYA
The question arises here is whether the Kenya visa is granted for Ghanaians, find out the answer in this article and also get to know about the requirements, types and eligibility criteria to aspire visa for Kenya citizens. So what are you waiting for, apply now, on a tourist visa online and get the visa for only 100USD and a processing fee of 26.0USD for 90 days visa type. As well for 3 days visa type for 80USD only. Grab it now.