Do you wish to apply for a Kenya visa for Saudi Arabia nationals? Here are the guidelines for all the citizens of Saudi Arabia to apply for a visa to Kenya. So, if you are planning to visit Kenya anytime soon, then you must go through this article to know everything about the visa application to Kenya. Applying for a visa to Kenya is not a difficult procedure, you can complete it just by sitting at your home and get an e-visa to Kenya.
- You can easily apply for a visa to Kenya online.
- Yes, you read it right, unlike earlier now you do not have to stand in line and go physically to apply for a visa to Kenya.
- Now, you can easily sit at your home and apply for a visa at your ease without worrying about anything.
Q. How can I apply for a Kenya visa from Saudi Arabia?
A. You can apply for a Kenya visa easily from Saudi Arabia. Instead of going to the immigration office you can even apply for the visa online just sitting at your home. You do not need to go to the immigration office to apply for a visa, that is a long process and like a waste of time when you can easily apply it online without any difficulties.
Q. Can I get a Kenya visa on arrival if I'm from Saudi Arabia?
A. No, citizens of Saudi Arabia can't get a visa on arrival to Kenya, they have to apply online in advance.
Q. For how many days can I stay in Kenya with a Saudi Arabia passport?
A. You can stay for up to a duration of 90 days in Kenya with a valid visa. You cannot extend your stay in Kenya without applying for a visa extension. Visa extension is only allowed under some conditions when you have a valid reason to stay further in Kenya.
Q. Can I apply for a transit visa to Kenya while traveling from Saudi Arabia?
A. Yes, you can apply for a transit visa to Kenya from Saudi Arabia itself through the online mode. If you are transiting from Kenya and would require a transit visa then you must apply it online.
Q. How to check whether I need a transit visa to Kenya or not?
A. There are some simple criteria you should check if you are transiting from Kenya -
- If you belong to a country that is exempted from the visa policy of Kenya and does not require a visa to visit Kenya, then, in that case, you do not need to apply for a transit visa to Kenya while transiting from Kenya.
- If you would be at the Kenya airport itself during your transit and would only be staying for some time, then you would not need a transit visa to Kenya.
- If in case you want to move out of the Kenya airport during your transit for some reason, then you would be required to have a transit visa to Kenya.
- With a transit visa, you can only be in Kenya for a maximum duration of 72 hours.
- If you are planning to stay for more than 72 hours during your transit from Kenya then you must apply for a tourist visa. You cannot stay in Kenya with a transit visa for more than 72 hours.
- You can then apply for a tourist visa online easily before your trip.
Q. What documents should I have to apply for a visa to Kenya if I am from Saudi Arabia?
A. There are a few things you must have before you apply for a visa to Kenya. You should check this list -
- You must have a passport issued by the government of Saudi Arabia.
- The passport must be valid for six months or more than that.
- Passport should not be completely filled but should have at least two blank pages.
- You should have a photograph which must be of six months before or less.
- You should have a well-prepared travel itinerary to prove your stay in Kenya.
- You should have a return ticket from the country to show your departure from the country.
So, it is very easy now because of the online visa services to get a visa from anywhere. You can plan a trip to Kenya to dive into the amazing experience of safaris and beautiful landscapes and leave the visa application on us. You can sit at your home and apply for a visa to Kenya if you are from Saudi Arabia.