Are you a citizen of Spain, wanting to apply for a visa to Kenya. Here is complete information for you to know about the visa procedure if you are from Spain and planning a trip to Kenya anytime soon. Do you not want to stand in lines and apply a visa for Kenya. You do not have to worry, we have the complete online option for you. Standing in long lines and waiting for your turn to apply for a visa is so not you have to do when all you have to do is relax and apply it on your mobile phone or laptop. You can easily apply for an e-visa to Kenya if you are a citizen of Spain.
Q. Do I need a visa to visit Kenya if I am from Spain?
A. Yes, if you are a citizen of Spain you will need a visa to visit Kenya. As Spain is not an exempted country you cannot travel to Kenya from Spain without a valid visa. You will have to apply for a visa online or get a visa on arrival.
Q. Can I get a transit visa on arrival in Kenya?
A. No, you cannot get a transit visa on arrival in Kenya. If you require a transit visa you will need to apply it online beforehand. You cannot wait for the last moment to get a transit visa because it can only be applied online which is a more convenient process. You just have to submit your details, upload your photograph and submit the fees.
Q. Do I need a transit visa to Kenya if I am from Spain?
A. The answer to this question totally depends on the duration of your stay and whether you would be confined to the airport or move out in Kenya during your transit.
- If you are planning to be in the airport itself and wait for some time during your transit, you do not need a transit visa to Kenya. You can easily stay at the airport without any transit visa.
- However, if you plan to move out of the Kenya airport during your transit and would be staying in Kenya for less than 72 hours, then you would have to apply for a transit visa to Kenya. You cannot stay without the transit visa in this case.
- The third case is if you want to extend your stay for more than 72 hours in Kenya. Under this circumstance, you will have to apply for a tourist visa to Kenya. You cannot stay in Kenya for more than 72 hours with a transit visa.
Q. How long can a citizen of Spain stay in Kenya?
A. If you are from Spain you can stay in Kenya for 90 days. However, you can only get a single entry visa valid for 90 days online. A single entry visa means that you cannot revisit Kenya again and again during the validity of your visa once you return back from Kenya. This type of visa is only valid for a single entry.
Q. How can I get a multiple entry visa for Kenya if I am from Spain?
A. Multiple entry visa to Kenya is only issued when you have a valid reason for multiple entries in Kenya. However you cannot apply for a multiple entry visa to Kenya online, you can only apply for it once you are in Kenya at the immigration office. So what you can do is visit Kenya by applying a single entry visa to Kenya online. Then once you are in Kenya and feel the requirement for multiple entries within a short period of time, you can apply for a multiple entry visa to Kenya at the immigration office.
Q. What are the requirements to apply for a visa to Kenya for a citizen of Spain?
A. If you are from Spain and planning a trip to the scenic country of Kenya you must check the requirements to apply for a visa -
- You must have a passport issued by the government of Spain.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months or more.
- The passport should also have at least two blank pages.
- You should have a recent passport size photograph of yours with a white background.
- You should have a well-prepared travel itinerary. The travel itinerary should have all the details about your stay, hotels, etc.
- You should also have a return ticket. A return ticket is required to prove your exit date from the country.
So, if you are from Spain and you wish to apply for a visa to Kenya then you just have to collect the required documents mentioned above and just apply it online. You do not need to visit the immigration office and waste time when you can easily sit at home and plan for your trip.