A medical certificate is a document issued by the country of your citizenship and/or residence which confirms your fitness to travel. It also states that you are not carrying any infectious diseases to the country you are travelling to. As this may be required for entry into Thailand, we have provided a whole-body fitness test certificate, which should assure that the applicant is fully fit to travel. If you are travelling with children please remember to include them on the certificate. Whether you are a tourist or a work permit holder if you plan to stay in Thailand for more than 30 days. In this article, we discussed the medical certificate which is needed to go for a Thailand visa.
WHAT MEDICAL CERTIFICATES ARE NEEDED IN THAILAND
A description of your health insurance policy. Only submit the insurance policy with information, not the insurance card.
- The insurance policy should include the following information:
- Medical expenditures in Thailand for COVID-19 therapy
- The duration of the insurance coverage and if it covers the duration of your stay in Thailand;
- Medical coverage of at least $100,000 USD
- A medical certification accompanied by a test of RT-PCR analysis results demonstrating the negative result of COVID -19.
- Medical certification must be obtained at least 72 hours before taking the flight.
- Vaccine Information Card or vaccination complete evidence
HOW TO GET A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
- one must visit the physician requesting the medical certificate.
- The physician will ask you some questions and complete the paperwork. this is done to access your whole body checkup
- After you've paid the cost, you'll be given a certificate.
READ ALSO: THAILAND VISA ON ARRIVAL
- a passport that has a 6-month validity period
- A visa application that has been filled out and approved.
- Within the previous six months, two passport-sized photographs were taken.
- A health certificate from a nation in which the petition is filed.
- A medical confirmation letter or admission letter that includes the patient's name and appointment time
- Signing up at a reputed clinic or hospital
- a photocopy of your bank statement for the last three months
- a photocopy of a valid residency permit
- a Visa charge is necessary
COVID MEDICAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE
A COVID-19-Free Health Certificate, also known as a COVID-19 lab test result, is a medical document that certifies that you are free of COVID-19 symptoms and are able to go to Thailand. Non-Thai tourists who desire to enter Thailand during the COVID-19 outbreak must have this document. All non-Thai citizens intending to visit Thailand must have a COVID-19-Free Health Certificate provided by a doctor because of the current COVID-19 epidemic. The COVID-19-Free Health Certificate is not required for Thai travellers.
You must show a Medical certificate or COVID-19 test result with a laboratory report demonstrating that COVID-19 is positive.
READ ALSO: THAILAND VISA REQUIREMENTS
In this article, we have discussed the medical certificate required for a Thailand visa application. If you require a visa to visit or work in Thailand, make sure that you apply well before your departure date. In addition to the health certificate, you will need to submit a number of other documents as well. The medical certificate of Thailand visa by reading our article, but if you have any questions on this topic please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!