The unparalleled beauty of Khartoum can make you mesmerize with its charm. You can enjoy a silent walk by Nile, music, lifestyle, art and history of Khartoum.
With e-visa, now its easier to get into Khartoum and enjoy the trip hasslefree without requiring to spend hours in front of Embassy.
If you are an Ethiopian willing to enjoy the colourful days of Khartoum, then here’s everything you wish to know about Ethiopian Visa in Khartoum
The following are the e-visa requirements Ethopians would need to enter Khartoum
- Digitally scanned passport
- Coloured passport size photos
- Bank statement as proof to have sufficient funds for the trip.
- Proof of stay
- Hotel reservations or Invitation letter by family or friends
- Confirmed flight tickets
- Yellow fever Certificate
In case of Minor
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- IDs of parents
- Death certificate in case one of the parent is deceased
- Letter of Concent
READ ALSO: Ethiopia visa services
- First you need to get yourself, e-visa application
- Then fill in your details correctly as asked in the application.
- The next step is to attach your digitally scanned documents that will help in your visa verification.
- Once you have completed your application correctly, you can review it once to be sure that it is mistake-free.
- Remember any slight error can lead to the rejection of your e-visa.
- Once you click on “Submit” you will be directed to the payment page.
- Use a valid debit or credit card to place your transaction.
- You will receive your payment confirmation notification and you can then easily track your visa status.
- If you follow the steps correctly and successfully, your approved e-visa will reach you within 3 days.
Visa applicants must follow these travel advices for a smooth and safe trip to Khartoum
- Present your Covid 19 vaccine certificate at the entry point.
- Keep your identification documents on you at all times.
- Check with the local authorities of both your current place and your intended destination to see whether any limits or requirements have been enforced.
- Donot consume tap water, carry mineral water bottle with you all the time.
- Dress modestly, wearing revealing clothes in Khartoum is considered as rude. So pack long sleeved light baggy clothes.
- Public display of affection attracts negative attention.
- Avoid wearing expensive jewelery as it will risk chances of robbery.
- Donot carry too much cash with you.
- Using or selling drugs is punsihable offence
- Homosexuality is illegal in Sudan.
- You are not allowed to click photographs of officers or official buildings
READ ALSO: Is Ethiopia safe to visit
ACTIVITIES TO DO IN KHARTOUM
Walk by Nile: Khartoum is the meeting point of Blue nile of Ethiopia and White nile of Uganda. Strolling beside the longest river is a feeling that can never be explained in words. Try taking a walk along side the river, the wind, the fresh smell will wake you from within.
Enjoy the Sufi Dance: One must witness the holy dance of Sufi performed by Sufi faith members once in their lifetime. This trance like dance can mesmerize any one with its sight and song.
Enjoy Wrestling: No not by participating, but just as audience. You can enjoy watching the local wrestling which will give you thrills and excitement and you will find yourself soon cheering and hooting among the local crowds.
Visit Souk Shabi: Souk Sabhi is the largest market of Kharatoum. You will find yourself amazed by their fabrics, spices, jwelery and homeware.
Here are the following vaccinations required for entry in Kharatoum:
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- Hepatitis A vaccination
- Covid 19
READ ALSO: Ethiopia visa document requirements
ETHIOPIAN EMBASSY IN KHARTOUM
Ethiopian Embassy in Khartoum aims to help Ethiopian citizens in matters of passport, visa, travel and identity documents
Near Farouq Cemetry, Plot No. 04, Block 384BC
WHY CHOOSE US?
Planning your trip to Kharatoum can be fun, but worrying over your visa can never be. Tourist visa online is here to help you out. Connect with us, submit your documents and make the necessary payment.
We will verify your application and documents and apply for e-visa from your side. All you need to do is layback and dream about your trip days.
Your approved visa will reach you within 3 days and if you have any more queries we have 24*7 active team that is always ready to help you.
Whats more is that you get all these smooth services at the cheapest price available.
Connect with us to get more info on Ethiopian Visa in Khartoum.