There are different types of Uzbekistan Visas that one can apply according to his/her travel requirements. You need to apply for the visa depending upon the reason for your arrival. If you come under the Uzbekistan Visa-Free Category then only you don’t need to apply for the visa. For other people, the visa is a mandatory requirement. The Uzbekistan e-Visa is a great service through which you can apply for the visa online. You don’t need to visit the Embassy. But, before applying for the visa online you first need to understand what type of visa you should apply right? If you are confused regarding what type of visa you should apply then this article will be very helpful! Today, we will talk about Uzbekistan Visa Types in detail.
Uzbekistan Visa Types:
Want to visit Uzbekistan for little relaxation and enjoyment! Tourist Visa is the right option for you! The tourist visa has a stay validity of 30 Days and is non-extendable. Most Importantly you cannot start a business and get employed under any organization with this visa. The visa is valid for 90 Days. You can apply for this visa online by filling the visa application form. The processing time for the tourist visa is 10 - 12 Days. Tourist Visa Online will provide you with this visa at a minimal cost of 105.0 USD. You need to fulfill all the Tourist Visa Requirements to get this visa.
If you want to attend business meetings, conferences, exhibitions, or seminars then you need to apply for this visa. With this visa, you can stay in Uzbekistan for 30 Days. This visa is also non-extendable. Business Visa can also be applied online easily. Uzbekistan Business Visa Requirements(Paste my visa requirements Article link here)are different from the Tourist Visa. Fulfill all the requirements and get the visa online. The processing time of this visa is 3-10 Working Days depending upon from which country you are applying for the visa.
If you want to stay in Uzbekistan for a short period of time to attend your onward flight then you need to apply for the Transit Visa. You need to apply for this visa before your journey to Uzbekistan. The visa is valid for 3 Days. You need to present your airline or rail ticket that shows your arrival and departure dates. For the visa-free transit, you must arrive in and depart from Uzbekistan on Uzbekistan Airways. Citizens which are listed below can Transit Uzbekistan for 5 days without a Visa.
- Albania, Algeria
- Bahrain, Bhutan
- China, incl. Hong Kong, Colombia
- Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea
- Gabon, Guyana
- Macedonia, Maldives, Mauritius, Morocco
- Palau, Peru, Philippines
- Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname
- Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan
- USA, Uruguay
- Venezuela, Vietnam
To Apply for the e-Work Visa the applicants need to visit the Uzbekistan Embassy or consulate in their country of residence to apply. You also need to apply for the Work Permit from the Ministry of Labor in Uzbekistan. After applying for the visa you need to wait in your country of residence until your application gets approved. When your visa gets approved you can travel to Uzbekistan for 30 Days. This visa is valid for Single-Entry. You must visit the local police station to register your address after arriving in Uzbekistan. Once you get the work permit and have registered your address you can start working.
Requirements For Uzbekistan Working Visa:
To apply for the Work Visa you need to provide all the following documents:
- Filled Visa Application Form.
- Two Color Passport Size Photos(Recent One)
- Passport with the validity of 3 months.
- You also need to provide a copy of the information page of the applicant’s passport.
- An employment contract with the company for whom you are going to work in Uzbekistan.
- Applicants need to provide their work history such as letters of reference from former employers.
- A Medical Certificate which states that you have been tested negative for HIV.
- Proof of accommodations in Uzbekistan. Like you can provide a signed copy of a lease.
5)Private Invitation Visa:
Private Invitation Visa is a single-entry visa that is valid for only 3 days. One cannot extend the visa. You need to reside at hotels rather than private residences during your stay in the country.
Requirements Of Uzbekistan Private Invitation Visa:
- You need to have a letter of invitation which you can avail from the tour company in Uzbekistan.
- From the inviting party (i.e. business partners, friends, or relatives) you need to get the Visa Support Letter issued by the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. You then need to submit this document Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Tashkent.
- Two Copies of Filled and Signed Visa Applications Forms.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
- A passport that is valid for 3 months after entering Uzbekistan.
- Passport photocopy. (All pages)
Visit the Official Embassy of Uzbekistan(http://www.usbekistan.at/en/services/visa-private-visitors) to get more information.
How To Apply For The Uzbekistan e-Visa Online?
Tourist Visa Online(https://www.touristvisaonline.com/uzbekistan-visa) provides the e-Visa easily with fewer documents and easy to fill visa forms. There are different Uzbekistan Visa Requirements that you need to know before applying for the visa. We provide accurate and updated visa information and our team will help you in each visa application process. We provide 24x7 Customer Support. You can ask a question anytime and you will get an immediate response from our team. Tourist Visa Online has an experienced team of visa experts who checks all your documents. If they find any mistake in the form they will correct it themselves. The chances of your application getting rejected are very less.
There are many Uzbekistan e-visa problems that applicants face while applying for the visa. But, through us, you won’t face any of these problems. As we have simplified every visa application process. We provide 100% Secure Online Transaction and you can even track your Uzbekistan visa status online. If you want a visa on an urgent basis then we also provide the Fast Forward Visa Service. By availing this service you can get a visa in less than 48 hours.
Q. What is the validity of the Uzbekistan Business Visa?
The Business Visa is valid for 30 Days.
Q. What should be the visa validity to apply for the Business Visa?
The visa should be valid for 3 months after entering Uzbekistan.
Q. Which medical certificate do I need for the Work Visa?
For the work visa, you need to show a certificate which states that you have been tested negative for HIV.
Q. Is the Tourist Visa Extendable?
The tourist visa is Non-Extendable.
Q.How many Uzbekistan Visa Types are there?
There are 5 types of Uzbekistan Visas: a)Tourist Visa b)Business Visa c)Transit Visa d)Work Visa and e)Private Invitation Visa.