If you are going on an impromptu getaway trip to Vietnam, then the first step would be to secure a Vietnam visa for Kazakhstan Nationals. There are many visa options for a country as popular for tourism as Vietnam.
Travellers can look into visa on arrival eligibility or talk to an agency like tourist visa online to guide them through the application process if need be.
If you plan to stay for longer than fifteen days then the first order of business can be to get done with the visa application. After that, you can talk to travel agents for hotel accommodations, decide on the transportation and make a general itinerary of the places you want to visit and pack things accordingly.
Once your Vietnam visa for Kazakhstan citizen arrives, you can get excited and prepare your camera rolls, medicine kits, emergency packing etc.
Vietnam is in the South-Eastern part of Asia, it boasts of pleasant enough weather throughout the year. There are museums, French architectural remnants as well as natural sights like caves, Rocky islands, Buddhist temples on top of mountains and so much more.
Continue reading this article further to find out more about getting a Vietnam visa in Kazakhstan.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY VIETNAM VISA FOR GEORGIA NATIONALS
Before you can apply for the visa, visit the tourist visa online or the immigration website to check your Vietnam visa for Kazakhstan citizen eligibility. You will simply have to enter your destination country and the country of your nationality to get the results online.
Once you have checked the eligibility, go ahead and apply for the approval letter, by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official Vietnam visa website.
- Open the application form through the main page and fill it.
- After double-checking all the information with your passport and other documents, you can make the online payment of $17.
- In two days, the immigration department will send it to the applicant on their email ID.
- Lastly, print the letter and take it with you on the trip.
With this letter, the visitors can get a visa on arrival at any of the three designated international airports. The airport authorities will simply stamp the Vietnam visa for Kazakhstan Nationals on your passport.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY VIETNAM VISA FOR PALAU NATIONALS
Get your visa on arrival
Once you land at the international airport, you will have to make a beeline for the arrival hall where they process the visas.
The applicant will have to present their documents, letter of approval, and the entry or exit form.
Here is a list of the papers that you will have to consolidate before the trip to get your Vietnam visa for Kazakhstan National and present them at the airport:
- Passport proving your Kazakhstan nationality. It should be valid for the next six months and have two blank pages for the stamps.
- Two passport-sized pictures, coloured.
- Some identification documents, you can discuss these with a travel agent before boarding.
- The entry or the exit forms can also be downloaded online on the website and then filled at the airport before submission.
READ ALSO: DETAILED PROCESS OF VIETNAM VISA FOR MONTENEGRO NATIONALS
Covid 19 regulations for visitors.
Keeping in mind the pandemic, travellers all over the world have been advised to follow certain rules when visiting a country. These rules ate equally as important as getting a Vietnam visa in Kazakhstan:
- You must be vaccinated with both doses and carry the certificate as proof.
- If you have not been vaccinated, and still have to travel urgently then bring a negative RT-PCR report.
- Undergo a mandatory temperature screening.
- You must have medical insurance to cover all costs of your covid treatment in case you test positive while in Vietnam.