Ireland is an ideal tourist destination because of its natural wonders, rich history, food, castles, and what not! The experience that you get in Ireland is something else and cannot be described! But, still, if you need reasons to visit this country then read this article. After reading this article you can make a decision about whether to visit this country or not. You will get to know why tourists come to Ireland. We will discuss 7 Reasons To Visit Ireland. Apply for Ireland Visa in order to Enter Ireland Asap.
Read Also: Ireland Visa Types
7 Reasons To Visit Ireland
- Natural Landscapes: When you talk about Ireland you cannot forget the Landscapes. You will definitely get goosebumps when you see it’s high and beautiful mountains. The Cliffs of Moher and the Giant’s Causeway is the main reason why tourists visit Ireland. If you like hiking then don’t think anything and book your tickets to Ireland! Because Ireland has tons of places for hiking and to enjoy the jaw-dropping scenic beauty. You can do hiking in the high mountains of Wicklow and McGillycuddy’s Reeks. Not only hiking you can do surfing, rock climbing, paragliding, caving, and mountain biking. If you love walking and enjoy walking peacefully then have a visit to Lough Erne and Lough Leane lakes. Also, visit the Carrick-A-Rede rope bridge.
- Music and Tons Of Festivals: Ireland is not only known for its natural beauty but also for its Music. It is a very important part of the Irish culture which brings people together. There are various gigs and “sessions” in the local pub which you can enjoy. You would fall in love with the music for sure! The Electric Picnic in Stradbally is a major music festival which you cannot miss. Also, the TradFest held in Dublin every January is another great festival which celebrates the traditional music in Ireland.
- Road Trips: If you love road trips then you should come to Ireland. Ireland has many natural wonders and beautiful views which you can enjoy while driving your car. You can visit or do anything you want to like hiking, castle hunting or not to forget taking selfies at your favourite tourist destinations to increase your followers!
- Guinness Storehouse and Whiskey: The Guinness Storehouse and its St. James Gate Brewery in Dublin is worth visiting. Enjoy Ireland’s most iconic beer and also the stunning 360-degree views of Dublin from their Gravity Bars. You would be surprised to know that Guinness Brews more than 3-million pints daily! Whiskey Lovers would not regret to visit Ireland as there are tons of places to drink Whiskey. You can visit Isle’s oldest whiskey distillery at Bushmills.
- Castles: Have you read the stories of Princess, Dragons, Brave King, Knights, and wanted to visit at least one castle in your life? You would be happy to know that Ireland has some Majestic Castles. Ireland has 30,000 Castles! The oldest castle in Ireland is Killyleagh Castle in Country Downside, Northern Ireland. Some of the parts of this castle are very old dating back to 1180. You can visit a number of castles from Bunratty Castle, Ballyfin Demesne, Slane Castle, Kilkenny Castle which are worth a visit. There are tons of lot more castles, we cannot mention all the 30,000 Castles, right?
- Delicious Irish Food: Many people believe that Irish food is solely based on Potato but, that’s not true at all. Irish food is simple but very delicious. Some of the foods that you cannot leave Ireland without trying are Soda bread, Irish stew, Boxty, Colcannon and champ, Boiled bacon and cabbage. The seafood is also a must-try. Dublin, Belfast, and Galway have great dining restaurants.
- Irish People: Whenever you visit any place apart from the food and tourist attractions the locals there also make your journey more enjoyable. The Irish Locals are always smiling and will help you every time. The Hospitality and the environment they take you in is great! You can chit-chat with people by visiting pubs where the atmosphere is more enjoyable. Enjoy the delicious Irish Food and Traditional Music with them and make some beautiful memories.
Read Also: How to Apply Ireland Visa Online
I want to go to Ireland! How can I apply for the Ireland Tourist Visa Easily?
Visit Tourist Visa Online where you will get the visa with easy documentation and less paperwork! Tourist Visa Online has an experienced team of visa experts who checks all your documents. If there are any mistakes in your Ireland Online Application then it will be corrected by the visa experts. In this way, the probability of your application getting rejected is very less. Through us, you can even Track Visa Status online without any complications. We provide a 100% secure online transaction and provide 24x7 Customer Support. If you have any doubts or queries then immediate assistance will be provided to you anytime! If you want a visa on an urgent basis then we can provide a visa in less then 48 hours.
1) What is the Ireland Tourist’s e-Visa validity?
Ans: The Ireland Tourist visa is valid for a maximum of 90 Days. Depending upon your nationality you may get a Multiple-Entry visa.
2) Which are the famous castles in Ireland?
Ans: Some of the famous castles in Ireland are Bunratty Castle, Ballyfin Demesne, Slane Castle, Kilkenny Castle, and Dover Castle.
3) How many castles are there in Ireland?
Ans: There are a total of 30,000 Castles in Ireland.
4) Which Country visits Ireland on a large number?
Ans: The Tourists usually come to Ireland from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
5) What is the best time to visit Ireland?
Ans: The best time to visit Ireland is between March and May, and September to November.
6) Are the people in Dublin friendly?
Ans: Yes, the people in Dublin are very friendly and will always greet you with a big smile. It has been ranked as the sixth most friendly city in the world. Also, Dublin attracts a large number of tourists