30 Days United Arab Emirates Multiple entry visa is a crucial and advantageous visa that you can use to enter the United Arab Emirates multiple times. The country of luxury and cultures has a lot to offer to you and what better way to make the most out of your trip than having a multiple entry United Arab Emirates Visa. The United Arab Emirates has excelled in its tourism business over the past few decades. Be it the city of skyscrapers, Dubai, or the major sports events taking place in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates makes for the ultimate tourism destination. With the exceptional increase in the number of visitors every year, the 30 Days Multiple Entry visa makes for the perfect visa to apply for. Read the entire article below to find out why it is applicable to you as well.
Everything to know about the 30 Days United Arab Emirates Visa
- The 30 Days United Arab Emirates Visa is one of the most popular visas where you can stay in the United Arab Emirates for 30 days.
- This visa has a validity of 60 days after which, you will have to apply for an extension.
- Overall, 30 Days Multiple Entry visa is very useful when for your ultimate vacation to the United Arab Emirates.
- Applying for a multiple entry visa has an advantage. Multiple entry visa means that you can visit the United Arab Emirates multiple times in the time period of your visa validity.
- Unlike the Single Entry visa where you can only visit the United Arab Emirates only once within the validity.
- You have the advantage to visit the United Arab Emirates multiple times within those 60 days.
- But in total, your stay in the United Arab Emirates will be of 30 days only.
People that can apply for the 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa
- When it comes to who all can apply for the 30 Days Multiple Entry visa, the option is open for all.
- Anybody and everybody can apply for this visa considering that you are eligible.
- People visiting the United Arab Emirates for their business or their job opportunities are suitable for the 30 Days Multiple Entry visas. Often during business meetings and interviews, you are required to visit again for a follow-up and hence this visa comes in handy.
- People wishing to visit their relatives multiple times are also suitable for this type of multiple entry United Arab Emirates visa.
Documentation Required for the 30 Days Multiple Entry visa:
The United Arab Emirates has strict visa checking policies, which is why it is very important for you to know the documents required for you to apply for a 30 Days Multiple entry visa. Make sure you are ready with all the documents while you proceed to apply for your United Arab Emirates visa.
Below listed are the documents required:
- A valid passport of 6 months
- Completed application form
- Itinerary with hotel booking details
- Confirmed round trip flight tickets
- Multiple passport size photographs
When you are applying for your 30 Days Multiple Entry United Arab Emirates visa online, you will need all your documents to be in a softcopy, you will have to get your documents scanned in order to upload them.
30 Days Multiple Entry - Sponsored United Arab Emirates Visa
Your 30 Days multiple entry visa can also be sponsored by someone living in the United Arab Emirates for various purposes. It can be work-related, education-related, or even a family member of yours sponsoring your United Arab Emirates visa. These people living in the United Arab Emirates can sponsor your visa so that you can come to visit their country. However, there is some documentation required on both your part and their part for the sponsored United Arab Emirates visa to be processed.
The documents required in this process are:
- Address proof of the sponsor
- Proof of employment
- National Identification of the Emirates
- Invitation letter from the sponsor
With these documents ready, the process of a sponsored United Arab Emirates visa can proceed and you will soon receive your sponsored 30 Days Multiple Entry United Arab Emirates visa.
Extension of 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa
For your United Arab Emirates 30 Days Multiple entries, there can be various reasons for your extension. Mainly because since it is a multiple entry visa, you can get to travel a few more times. Extension for your 30 Days Multiple entry visa can be done both inside and outside of the United Arab Emirates. It can easily be done online without having to visit any typing or processing center. Before we get into how to extend your United Arab Emirates Visa, let us show you the types of extensions available for you:
- 30 Days extension
- Airport to Airport (A-A) extension
You can easily renew or extend your United Arab Emirates visa up to two times. This will increase both your visa validity and your stay validity. The process of extension is really important if you plan to stay longer than you anticipated. There are multiple reasons behind you extending your stay but you need to make sure that you apply for your visa extension before it is expired.
In cases where you don’t apply for the extension before expiry, you will have to pay a fine for each of the corresponding days you decide to stay in the United Arab Emirates. That is why always make sure that you apply for your visa extension a couple of days before it expires.
Apply for 30 Days Multiple Visa or Visa extension online
As the world keeps progressing and technology improves, Visa application has been made very easy in today’s era. United Arab Emirates visa can easily be acquired through Tourist Visa Online. Applying for your 30 Days Multiple entry visa online has various benefits over the physical process of visa application. It is a simple 4 step process where you can apply for your United Arab Emirates visa while being at home and submitting all your documents online. Happy flying to the United Arab Emirates!