Getting a United Arab Emirates Visa for citizens of Saudi Arabia has become very easy with them being one of the Gulf Corporation Council Countries (GCC). The United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia both fall under the GCC Countries which means a citizen of Saudi Arabia can visit the United Arab Emirates without any visa and vice versa. Citizens of Saudi do not need to apply for United Arab Emirates visa as it is a visa-exempt country but people living in Saudi and having different nationals are required to apply for United Arab Emirates visa and they can apply for United Arab Emirates visa from Saudi as the process is online so there is no need to visit anywhere physically.
This article holds all the information about how you can enter the United Arab Emirates being a citizen of Saudi Arabia or a citizen of other nationalities residing in Saudi Arabia.
Q. Are there different United Arab Emirates Visa policies for Saudi Arabia citizens?
Yes, the United Arab Emirates has different visa policies for the citizens of Saudi Arabia as it is among the 6 countries which belong to the Gulf Corporation Council.
Q. I am a citizen of Saudi Arabia, are all the types of United Arab Emirates Visa free for me?
No, while for most of the United Arab Emirates Visas are not required, if you want to extend your stay, you will have to apply for an extension visa.
Q. Does my passport have any significance while applying for the United Arab Emirates Visa?
- Your passport plays a significant role without which you will not be allowed to enter the United Arab Emirates.
- You need to have a valid passport to visit the United Arab Emirates and your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
- Passport is one of the necessary documents which are required for the United Arab Emirates Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia.
Q. Will I be allowed to enter for free if I am a citizen of another country residing in Saudi Arabia?
- You will not be granted entry for free if you are not a citizen of the Gulf Corporation Council countries.
- If you belong from any other nationality, you need to have a United Arab Emirates visa to enter.
- While some countries and nationalities are eligible for Visa on arrival in the United Arab Emirates, it is also advised to get a Visa prior to your arrival in the United Arab Emirates.
Q. How can I Avail a United Arab Emirates visa for a citizen of another nationality living in Saudi Arabia?
You are required to have a united Arab Emirates visa if you belong to any other nationality. For this, you can acquire your United Arab Emirates visa through Tourist Visa Online. With a very simple three-step process, you can apply for your United Arab Emirates Visa. You get the option of selecting your own nationality which then shows you the type of United Arab Emirates visa you can apply for.
Q. How can a tourist from Saudi Arabia get a multiple entry visa for the United Arab Emirates?
- The process of applying for a multiple entry visa is the same as you apply for a regular or single entry visa.
- When you browse through the United Arab Emirates visa options at Tourist Visa Online, select the multiple entry visa depending on the duration of your stay.
- You have two options to select from, either 30 Days multiple entry United Arab Emirates Visa that will cost you $300 USD or 90 Days multiple entry United Arab Emirates visa that will cost you $800 USD.
Q. When does the validity of the United Arab Emirates start for a tourist from Saudi Arabia?
- The validity of a United Arab Emirates visa is calculated from the day the tourist enters the United Arab Emirates.
- This does not equal to the validity of your stay.
- It means that you can enter the United Arab Emirates any day till the validity period.
- If you exit once, you cannot enter again, unless and until you have a multiple entry visa. In that case, you can enter only under that validity time period.
Q. The citizens of Saudi Arabia only get a free visa for a limited period of time, how can these citizens extend their visa while they are already in the United Arab Emirates?
Visa extension of your United Arab Emirates visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia is easily possible even if they are in the United Arab Emirates. You can apply for your extension Visa anytime through Tourist Visa Online and this can easily be done while you’re in the United Arab Emirates. Tourist Visa Online offers you two types of extension visas for your United Arab Emirates Visa.
- A to A extension which is the airport to airport visa extension
- 30 Days single-entry extension
Q. How will I receive my United Arab Emirates visa after applying through Tourist Visa Online and how can I use it?
- Once you apply through Tourist Visa online, you will receive your United Arab Emirates visa on your email address.
- This will be the email address that you fill out while submitting your details so make sure you enter all of your personal information carefully.
- Once you receive it, it will be in a pdf format and make sure you take a print out of your United Arab Emirates E-Visa.
- You will be required to show this visa when you enter the United Arab Emirates.
Q. How shall I travel from Saudi Arabia to visit the United Arab Emirates?
To ensure a comfortable trip, take a flight from Saudi Arabia to the United Arab Emirates. The flights are shorter so you will reach quickly and without any hassle. It is the easiest way of transportation between these two countries.
Some of the popular airlines which run between the two countries are as follows:
Emirates, Saudi Arabian Air, Egypt Air, Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines, Royal Jordanian and Gulf Air.
The United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia both fall under the GCC countries which makes traveling between them much easier. But if you are a citizen of some other country residing in Saudi Arabia, then you need a Visa to enter the United Arab Emirates.
Luckily, the process of acquiring a United Arab Emirates Visa is made very simple with Tourist Visa Online. Therefore, sign up for your visa with Tourist Visa Online with minimal processing time and fee to ensure your best United Arab Emirates visa experience ever. Happy journey!