Get to Know All The Information About United Arab Emirates Visa Documents Requirements. Find Out All The Documents Which You Need To Provide While Applying Your Visa, Which Is Also Mandatory To Provide in order to process your Visa. A Visa application for the United Arab Emirates asks for certain documents to be submitted. Documentation is one of the most important part of your Visa application procedure.
- Since the government of United Arab Emirates has laid out certain policies for visa requirement, the criteria of the documents have to be met.
- It can get a bit confusing by going across various websites to actually understand what documents you require.
- That is why we have this one-stop guide which tells you the exact documents you need specifying upon the type of UAE visa you are getting.
Tourist Visa and Service Visa Documents Required
- One of the most popular UAE visas that is applied for is a Tourist visa.
- This type of visa has a validity ranging from 30 – 90 days. Visitors get this type of visa for leisure purposes.
- Service visa is a short term, 14 days visa.
- This visa is issued for commercial and business purposes, But both of these visas have the same documents that is required.
Let us check the documents required for it:
Passport Scan Copy:
- A copy of your first and last page passport is required where the necessary details are listed out. For example: Your full name, nationality, passport number, date of birth, place of birth, etc.
- Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from your entry in United Arab Emirates.
Passport size photograph:
- Your photograph needs to be colored with a plain background, preferably white background.
- The dimensions of your photograph must be 4.3 cm * 5.5 cm.
- Make sure the photograph is taken professionally under well-lit conditions and with your face clearly visible.
Confirmed Airline tickets:
You need to present your confirmed airline tickets. The tickets have to be for the round trip and not one-way.
- Your signed application form is required. You can get your application online too.
- While applying for your United Arab Emirates visa online in sites like www.touristvisaonline.com you need to fill out the form and submit the documents online itself.
Documents required Long Term visa
Long term visa can be both Tourist visa and Visit visa with multiple entry. This is the type of visa for tourists who are going to be in the United Arab Emirates for more than 30 days.
This visa has the same requirements as listed above with addition to some more mandatory documents which are required:
- Passport Copy
- Confirmed airline tickets
- Application form
These were the documents which we have already talked about.
United Arab Emirates Host Resident
- Copy of the valid United Arab Emirates Resident Visa of your host.
- Your host’s valid Emirates Identity Card.
- Your host’s local contact information and address.
- E-mail address of your host.
UAE Student Visa: Documents required
United Arab Emirates is one of the finest countries to pursue your higher education. A student visa is required for that. Here are the documents you need to have for your UAE student visa:
- Passport copy
- Passport size photographs
- Admission letter: This letter is provided by the university or the institution you have enrolled into.
- Bank statement: Provide your monetary details as an evidence to having enough funds
- Tenant Agreement: An agreement letter from your tenant regarding your stay. If you will be staying in the university itself, an accommodation letter from your university.
- Copy of your fee receipt: Provide the receipt of your current semester of study.
- Medical Certificate
Additional Documents Required
The documents listed below are not the necessary documents required but are the additional documents that you can carry with you.
- If you have recently traveled to the United Arab Emirates, present your passport with its stamp.
- If you have your family members residing in the Emirates, get an invitation letter, their passport copy, and a valid residency visa copy.
- Children traveling with parents require to have their birth certificate attested with other documents and the birth certificate should be in English or Arabic.
- Married women or women who are minors need to carry passport size photographs of their parents/husband.