A week-long trip to Angola would be sufficient to cover all the major sites, one would want to see and visit, an Angola 7 day visa is the best option to go about this.
In the mostly landlocked Central Africa, you will find Angola with its terrains and beaches. The country has a complex structure of rivers all over its sub-Saharan deserts extending borders.
Angola has a history of colonization which is why; it still has a lot of culture and architecture from the 1800s. Portugal has influenced a lot of its art, culture, monuments and building and even food.
With an Angola visa, you can experience a wide array of its cultural environments in just a week’s time.
In this article, we are going to help you get just that. Read below to find out the visa process with your local consulate or travel agency.
Kinds of Visa
If you are a citizen of an exempted country then you can apply for an Angola E-visa for 7 days. Travellers can also opt for the visa on arrival option if their passport allows them. It is available at multiple entry points at the airport.
READ ALSO: Angola visa types
Generally, there are two main visas to be issued depending on the visit’s purpose:
This is the right option for a short-term visit. Tourists and visitors who want to sightsee for a few days and then leave can get this.
Depending on single or double entries, your visa can cost anywhere between $100 -$200.
If your purpose of visit to Angola is to conduct financial business, such as opening a company or organisation or conduct a deal with a host organisation then this is the visa you need.
You can stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days by paying around $150 in visa fee.
If you are getting an Angola e-visa for 7 days or applying for a tourist visa in person you will need to present certain documents. Usually, a travel agency like tourist visa online can assist you with making sure the papers are sufficient. However, for your information we are listing the most important documents needed to apply for the Angola visa:
- A passport that has validity for twelve months on it.
- Scan the passport digitally for the e-visa and make sure it has at least four empty pages.
- A passport-sized photograph, taken against a white background.
- Vaccination certificates for Covid 19 as well as yellow fever.
- Bank account statements as proof of your sufficient funds.
- Flight details of return ticket.
- Travel plans as well as accommodation details of where you will be putting up while in the country.
READ ALSO: Angola visa checklist
More and more countries around the world are adopting the electronically generated visa rather than the traditional visa generation method.
In March 2018 the government in the country hopped on the bandwagon and started its own Angola e-visas.
- Visit the official immigration website to apply for the e-visa or check out this travel agency website to ask for their assistance.
- You must enter all the information in the form according to the passport you will be applying it with.
- Make sure to have a working an active email address to receive the 7 day Angola visa after approval.
- Decide on an online payment method to submit the visa fee after filling the form.
- Once the application is submitted, it may take up to 10 days for you to get the mail.
- Get a hard copy of the Angola E-visa and take it with you to present to the border security.