Got sudden plans for Cambodia? Well, no need to worry! Go for the Cambodia visa on arrival (VOA). Visitors to Cambodia can achieve a visa on arrival for tourist or business purposes for a maximum of 30 days. visitors can also extend their Cambodia visa extension is possible. Cambodia, the kingdom from southeast Asia, is a highly famous tourist attraction for its glamorous heritage and amazing scenic beauty. So the paradise of Southeast Asia provides all the travelers a very well modified Cambodia visa policy.
But not all the countries can get a Cambodia visa on arrival. The citizens of some certain countries can apply for the visa on arrival from the specific checkpoints. In the article below, you will learn from where and how you can get a visa on arrival with all the required details. So let's get started!
- Certain Airports Which Provides Cambodia Visa on Arrival
- Cambodia Visa on Arrival Requirements
- Cambodia Visa on Arrival Application Process
- Countries that are eligible for Visa on Arrival
- Visa on Arrival Validity
- Visa on Arrival Fees
- Some Basic Informations
Certain Airports Which Provides Cambodia Visa on Arrival:
Keep one thing in mind, not all the airports and checkpoints can provide you a Cambodia visa on arrival. There are some certain checkpoints and airports that can give you this facility.
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanoukville International Airport
Land border checkpoints of Cambodia with the certain southeastern Asian countries that are Thailand, Laos and Vietnam also provide visa on arrival facility.
Cambodia Visa on Arrival Requirements:
If your plan to visit Cambodia is really sudden and you want to apply for a visa on arrival, here are some basic requirements you need to follow. Those required documents which you need to provide on the checkpoint, are:
Georgia Visa Application Form:
You can get the application form on the airplane or on the border crossing. You have to fill it up with proper information that you are asked for and then submit it while checking in on the border crossing.
You need to present an active passport with a validity of 6 months from the moment of your arrival in Cambodia. The passport must have at least two or more blank pages to get the immigration stamps from the border crossings while arriving in or leaving from Cambodia.
You need to present at least 2-3 copies of your recent photograph in passport size. If you don't have any, then you just need to pay a small amount of money to a passport scan.
Airline Tickets and Hotel Reservation:
Try to present your arrival airline or ship tickets as well as departure tickets. You also have to present the hotel reservation documents, the paid or unpaid status doesn't matter in this case.
Cambodia Visa on Arrival Application Process:
There's nothing much that you have to do to apply for a visa on arrival in Cambodia. All you need to do are:
After arriving at the border checkpoints firstly you have to fill the application form.
In the above form, you just need to write the general Information. Those are:
- Surname and name as per the passport.
- Choose your gender.
- Date of birth.
- Passport number.
- Date of passport issue. and expiry.
- Port of entry of Cambodia and port from your country.
- Flight or Ship or Car number.
- Permanent Address and Email.
- Address where you are staying in Cambodia.
- If you have one or more minors or children below 12years with you, you have to provide their names and date of births.
- Your purpose of visiting Cambodia and span of stay.
- Then you need to choose the type of visa you want. But you can choose only one type.
- Finally the date and your signature.
- After filling the form, just hand it over with the other required documents to the immigration staff and you will get the visa in around 10-20 minutes.
Countries that are eligible for Visa on Arrival:
Most of the countries of this nation are eligible to get a visa on arrival. The eligible countries are:
(Please add the country list)
Visa on Arrival Validity:
Basically the validity depends upon which type of visa you have applied for. Each visa comes with different validities. With a visa on arrival, the applicant can stay for around 30 days, though one can extend it with permission from the authorities.
Visa on Arrival Fees:
A visa on arrival in Cambodia is not very expensive. You need to pay around 25-30 USD as visa fee and service fee may vary. As per the time of your arrival in Cambodia, every fee can vary.
Some Basic Information:
There are some basic things you need to remember before applying for the Cambodia visa on arrival.
- Without visa extension, you are not allowed to stay for longer than your mentioned stay period. One can get a fine of 5 USD for each overstay.
- The Border checkpoints of Cambodia generally stay open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. So it's better if you approach in between this time period unless you may have to wait.
- If you are traveling from Thailand to Cambodia via road and if you already have a visa acquired for Thailand, then you should enter the border via the Aranyaprathet Checkpoint. That would be far easier.
- If you find any delay from the authorities, there must be something wrong in the application form or may you have to provide some additional information or documents or they must have found something unsatisfactory.
So in the article above you got to learn about everything for Cambodia visa on arrival and hopefully you got answers to all your desired questions. For any other details feel free to contact us via +91-8178767972 or firstname.lastname@example.org. With 24/7 availability and assistance, Tourist Visa Online guarantees you satisfaction.