Cambodia is a land with beautiful coastlines, breathtaking landscapes and gifts of nature. But before planning your trip to Cambodia, your first concern should be about your visa.
One must know the rules and restrictions of a Cambodia visa beforehand.
So in this blog, you will find a complete guide on the age restrictions of Cambodian visas and their policies.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA RENEWAL
Cambodia visas impose some age restrictions while issuing visas, which every applicant should be aware of.
If you are under 12 years of age you do not need a visa to travel to Cambodia. However, you must be accompanied by your parents in this case.
The applicants for a Cambodia Retirement visa must be above 55 years of age. They should ensure the government that they won’t be working in Cambodia and have sufficient funds with proof.
Cambodia work visa is granted to foreign nationals who seek permission to enter Cambodia for work-related activities. However, these foreign nationals must be above 18 years of age.
CAMBODIA VISA POLICY
Cambodia visa policy defines the rules and regulations that a foreign national should follow while obtaining the visa.
There are different types of Cambodian visas that tourists can apply for depending upon their requirements and travel purposes.
The Cambodian government has introduced e-visa, which is completely processed online and is linked with the applicant’s passport.
There are around 220 countries that are eligible for Cambodia e-visa.
There are less than 10 countries whose nationals are not eligible to apply for Cambodia e-visa.
These nationals can apply for a visa on arrival that is issued at the entry port of Cambodia or can also opt for an embassy visa.
The e-visa allows the tourists to carry their touristic activities for a period of 30 days.
In order to relocate or work in Cambodia for a longer period, the traveller needs to get a work permit from the embassy.
READ ALSO: INFORMATION ABOUT CAMBODIA VISA
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR CAMBODIA
- Digitally scanned copies of passports
- Passport size pictures
- Confirmed flight tickets
- Proof of stay
- Bank statement
- Medical insurance
- Valid email address where you will get your e-visa
- Visa payments can be made with a credit or debit card.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAMBODIA VISA?
- You need to get the Cambodia e-visa application online.
- Next, read the given instructions carefully.
- Fill out the form correctly and attach the required documents.
- Once you are done with filling the form, you will be asked to review your application once before submitting it.
- After you have reviewed your application, click on ‘Submit’.
- The next page you will be directed to is the payment page.
- Make your payment using your credit or debit card.
- Once you receive your payment confirmation, you will be able to track your visa status.
- Take a printout of your Cambodia e-visa as soon as you receive it via email.
- You need to carry the hard copy of your e-visa.
- You require to have your negative reports of the Covid PCR test. This test must be taken before 72 hours of departure.
- Tourists will be subjected to some basic temperature and covid checks at the entry ports of Cambodia.
- Your passport must be in good condition and valid for a minimum of 6 months as your entry could be denied if your passport is torn, damaged or expired.
- You would also need to submit a yellow fever certificate.
- ATMs are available in major cities of Cambodia, however, you need to be very careful while withdrawing money.
- Even though ATMs are available in Cambodia, a lot of them do not accept foreign cards. It’s better to check with your bank before you start your trip.
- Many restaurants, hotels shops accept US Dollars and have even started quoting prices in USD.
- Do not take any damaged notes as change as it is not valid and you would have to go through further troubles of exchanging it in banks.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA POLICY
Planning your trip to Cambodia can be hectic. Especially keeping all visa requirements, procedures and eligibilities in mind. And so Tourist visa online is here to help you out.
With us, you can simplify your visa processing. All you need to do is submit your information, documents and payment and we will take care of the rest.
We will verify your application and apply for your e-visa on your behalf.Within three days, you will receive your visa. Meanwhile, if you face any trouble then our 24x7 team is always available to help you out.
If you still find yourself eager to learn more about Age restrictions of Cambodian visas, then we are few clicks away.