If you have always been desiring to travel to Cambodia then this is your chance and missing one document to get your visa cancelled can be really hard! This is why you need to take help of Tourist Visa Online to get your Cambodia visa application form filled in with the help of all the Document required for Cambodia visa. If you have no idea which documents you need and which ones you do not worry at all as you can easily get a hang of it by applying through tourist visa online. So let's take a quick look at what all do you need to prepare in order to get your visa applied for.
General document requirements while applying through tourist visa online
- A completed application form: if you are new and have no idea, then a complete application form is the basis of any visa application being done. This means that you will have to provide all the information that has been asked for through the visa application form. Especially those mentioned as mandatory ones will have to be answered and cannot be left blank.
- Passport: a valid passport is a must when you apply for any visa types. This also indicates that your visa must have a validity of at least six months or more. Without this validity period being considered, you will not be able to get a visa issued.
- A passport-sized photo of the applicant applying for a Cambodia visa will be required. Do keep in mind that submitting a black and white scanned copy will not be accepted under any means. This photo must also follow all the guidelines while being sent as a scan.
- Bookings: there can be various bookings that have been done under your name this will include flight bookings or even any other hotel bookings that have been done in Cambodia. Make sure all the copies of these bookings must be submitted as a scan.
- A valid email Id: this will be used in case of providing any important information to you. This will include information such as your visa application status, visa processing status and the pdf format of your final visa copy.
- Payment means: you will have to keep ready a means of payment through which you will be paying off all the visa fees requirements.
- Proof of financial means: you will be required to show proof of financial means which will help you during your stay in Cambodia. This can be a copy of your bank statement.
With this list, you will be set for your basic documents that are required to be submitted while applying for a visa type.
Now moving on to particular Cambodia visa types lets take a look at the types and its specific requirement for a document that will be needed in order to get the visa issued.
Cambodia tourist visa documents required
If you are planning on applying for a 30 Days Cambodia tourist visa you are almost set with all of the documents that are required with just the basic documents set that have been mentioned already. However, some of the other document that specifically needs to be prepared can be given as follows:
- A tour planner: this will be required n order to get a tourist visa. This planner must include all the details about how many days you will be staying and what all activities you plan to do during your stay here in Cambodia.
With this one extra document, you can easily apply for a tourist visa.
Cambodia work visa
To get this visa type you will require all of the basic documents requirements that have already been mentioned. You will also be required to give the following documents:
- A letter from one of the institutions or a company that is based in Cambodia which claims that you have successfully signed a contract between you and the company. This can be a labor contract or a social activity contract or even a freelancer contract.
- Apart from the above document, you will also be required to submit a work permit that will be given to you by the Cambodian Ministry of foreign affairs.
After having both of these documents along with you you can easily apply for a Cambodia work visa.
Cambodia retirement visa
This visa will require you to provide all the basic document needs and the following documents:
- A document claiming your retirement which can be a certificate that has been issued. This certificate that has been issued is normally a pension certificate.
- You will also be required to show your age roof that will show you have passed years of age.
Both the documents once been produced can help in getting a Cambodia retirement visa.
Cambodia student visa
This visa issued for all the foreign students will require the students to submit all the basic required documents along with some of the other specified documents that can be given as follows:
- An agreement letter from the school or college where you have been registered as a student. This letter must consist of all the details such as the duration of stay that is required to complete the education and all other related information.
Without having this document getting a student visa to Cambodia will be quite a difficult task.
Cambodia visa for citizens who live abroad
Citizens of Cambodia who have left the country and are currently residing in another foreign country will be eligible for this type of visa. However, along with the documents that have already been mentioned there are some specific documents that will be required to submit in order to get the visa issued. The documents can be given as follows:
- A birth certificate
- A marriage certificate
- A family book
- A Cambodian identity card.
If anyone of these documents is available you will have to produce them in order to verify that you are a citizen of Cambodia.
Cambodia transit visa
This type of visa is usually given to those foreigners who will be soon transiting through Cambodia. This visa, however, will require some of the documents and can be given as follows:
- A valid onward flight ticket to the final destination
- A valid bus ticket if road travel crossing the borders is done.
With any of the above documents, you can easily apply for a transit visa. This visa, however, will allow a stay of only 3 days, so if you wish to stay for a longer period then you will probably have to apply for a tourist visa that will allow a stay for up to one month.
Cambodia visa for children
This types of visa can be categorized into three sub-types:
- Cambodia visa for children who has a parent who is a native of Cambodia.
- Cambodia visa for children who are a complete foreigner to this country.
- Cambodia visa for children who are above 17 years of age.
- Cambodia visa for children who has a parent who is a native of Cambodia: This type of visa will be free of cost and can be issued with just providing an additional document of a birth certificate that proves the child belongs to a Cambodian parent. This type of visa can be used for lifelong entry.
- Cambodia visa for children who are a complete foreigner to this country: This visa will require the foreigner to take either a tourist visa or an ordinary type of visa to travel into Cambodia. This visa will be valid only for a month.
- Cambodia visa for children who are above 17 years of age: While those below 17 years of age do not require an enrollment document to be submitted while taking a visa, those above the said age will be needed to show a document that will prove that he or she has been enrolled in one of the schools or universities in Cambodia.
Cambodia visa on arrival
This visa will be provided once you arrive at the airport. This visa will require you to present only the basic document requirements that have already been mentioned. This Cambodia visa on arrival can be applied through any one of the border crossings.
Ways you can take your visa through:
You can take any of the above visa types through three methods and can be given as follows:
- An online method
- A diplomatic mission of Cambodia placed in a foreign country or an embassy
- Through visa on arrival for eligible candidates.
Q. What will happen if I do not produce a work permit for a work visa to be issued?
If you do not produce a work permit you will not be given access to work visa no matter what other documents you present.
Q. Is it possible to get a child inside the country without a visa?
No, Cambodia has rules to bring a child into the country and requires a visa to do so.
Q. Is a financial means a must to be shown while getting a visa applied for travelling to Cambodia?
Yes, you will be required to submit a financial means copy as a part of the document required for Cambodia visa.