Cambodia which has the world's largest religious monument is known for its apsara dance, beautiful beaches and religious places attract several tourists from all over the world. Tourists from different countries visiting Cambodia must obtain visa according to their requirements. Cambodia visa permits and allows visitors and tourists from different countries to enter and stay in the country only for a limited time. Cambodia visa can be of many types and the foreign nationals can apply for a business visa or tourist visa to Cambodia. Tourists should apply for a Cambodia tourist visa to enter the country. The E-class visa of Cambodia is the business obtained for business purposes and reasons related to work.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY CAMBODIA VISA ONLINE
Cambodia e-Visa for tourists
The facility of Cambodia e-Visa was started to eliminate the need to obtain a visa from the embassy or the airport. For tourists visiting Cambodia just for vacations, applying for Cambodia e-Visa is the most suitable option. The Cambodia e-Visa is the tourist visa which is the electronic authorization issued by the immigration department of Cambodia. Cambodia tourist visa obtained online has a validity of 30 days. Multiple entries are not accepted on an ordinary Cambodian tourist visa. Cambodian government gives freedom to 220 nations to opt for Cambodia e-Visa.
- Tourists can apply for a Cambodia tourist visa on the website Tourist Visa Online. It will only take 10 to 15 minutes to submit the visa application form to Cambodia.
- Tourists willing to travel to Cambodia will need to select some basic details. And just have to select the visa type as "30 days single entry visa to Cambodia".
- Then it is important for the applicants applying for Cambodia visa to fill in all the information asked in the Cambodia tourist visa application form to move to the next step.
- As for obtaining a visa to any foreign country, applicants have to show some documents. Applicants filing the visa application form to Cambodia must also attach their passport, photo, and other relevant documents.
- Pay the Cambodia tourist visa fee which is 61.0 USD. The amount may change according to nationality.
- A tourist visa online will help you to obtain your Cambodian visa within 5 to 7 days. You will receive your electronic Cambodia tourist visa within one week at your Email address.
Cambodia visa on arrival
This type of Cambodian visa is issued and obtained at the airport or the borders. Visitors can apply for a Cambodia tourist visa or Cambodia business visa. Many countries are recognised are eligible and can easily apply for a Cambodia visa on arrival. But, ten countries must apply for a Cambodia visa on arrival as they are not eligible to apply for a Cambodia visa online. The ten nations are Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Myanmar, and Nigeria. It provides a stay validity of 30 days for both tourist visa and Cambodian business visas.
- Applying for a Cambodia visa on arrival is an easy but long process. As it consumes a lot of tourist time.
- Applicants applying for a Cambodia visa on arrival must submit the filled Cambodia visa application form. The form will is provided to the Travelers on the flight sometimes. Otherwise, they will have to collect it from the immigration points at the airport.
- Applicants can submit the visa on the arrival application form to Cambodia at Siem Reap International Airport and Phnom Penh International Airport.
- The visa fee for a Cambodia visa on the arrival application form is usually $30.
- You can only enter the country after obtaining a Cambodian visa from their authority.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA APPLICATION FORM
Cambodia Embassy Visa
Nations of some countries are not eligible to apply for both visas on arrival and electronic visa. They must apply for a Cambodian visa from the Royal Cambodia Embassy. The visa process will be a little different from other visa types. Applicants will need to visit the embassy and apply for a Cambodia embassy visa in person. Applicants who apply for visa extension, work permits, and student visas should also apply for an Embassy visa. The nations which are restricted to apply for Cambodia embassy visa are :
- Aland Islands,
- Christmas Island,
- Cocos Islands,
- French Guiana,
- French Polynesia,
- Isle of Man,
- Saint Barthelemy,
- Sint Maarten.
For some nations, a Cambodian visa is not required. The passport holders of recognised Cambodia visa-free countries by the Cambodian government can enter the country without visa. The visa validity of Cambodia visa-free countries will be the same that is 30 days. The recognized visa-free countries by the Cambodian government are
- Brunei Darussalam,
- and Vietnam.
READ ALSO: HOW TO TRACK CAMBODIA VISA STATUS
Documents required for a Cambodian visa
To apply for and to enter the country with a Cambodian visa, applicants must have the following documents:
- Return flight tickets
- Cash and funds
- Hotel bookings
- Travel itinerary
- Email ID to apply for Cambodia e-Visa
Cambodian government allows foreigners to enter the country with a valid Cambodian visa and national passport of the visitor.