Lying in Southwest region of Asia, Cambodia is a land of beautiful landscapes, coastlines and nature. Its rich history and culture just add up to its beauty.
With such beauties to offer, Cambodia is one of the most famous tourist attractions.
If you too are planning to visit Cambodia, then the first thing you will be worrying about is your visa. Often tourists face doubts about how to get a visa, how long are they allowed to stay and what are documents they need.
Well, worry not we bring you a detailed blog that explains to you everything about Cambodia 90 days visa and its requirements.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA REQUIREMENTS
WHY DO I NEED CAMBODIA VISA?
In order to enter Cambodia to enjoy your vacation, touristic or work-related activities, you need to get a verified Cambodia visa.
This visa is valid for 90 days since its issue and lets you stay in Cambodia for 30 days.
This visa also helps you to enjoy a smooth travel experience without any hindrance by the officials and also helps the government to identify its visitors and their departure.
This visa can be issued by the government online, on arrival and through the embassy
TYPES OF CAMBODIA VISA
Cambodia visas are mainly of two types:
- Cambodia Tourist Visa: This visa allows the visitor in Cambodia for leisure and vocational activities.
- Cambodia Ordinary visa: This visa allows visitors to Cambodia for educational, work or business-related activities. This is further categorized into 3 sections.
- Student visa: This visa is for students who got admitted to Cambodian educational institutions.
- Business Visa: This visa is for people travelling to Cambodia for work or business-related activities like conferences, meetings, etc.
- Retirement Visa: Foreign nationals above the age of 55 are eligible for this visa, who do not need to work and have enough funds to retire in Cambodia.
WHAT DO YOU REQUIRE FOR YOUR CAMBODIA 90 DAYS VISA?
The following are Cambodia visa requirements:
- Valid passport with a minimum validity of six months
- Passport-sized photo
- Confirmed flight tickets
- Proof of stay
- Bank statement
- Business cover letter
- Valid email id where you will receive your e-visa.
- Credit or debit card for payment of visa
READ ALSO: REASONS TO VISIT CAMBODIA
WHAT IS AN CAMBODIA E-VISA?
Cambodia e-visa is issued by the government of Cambodia for making the process of visa easier for tourists and cutting the long lines in front of the embassy.
This is an electronic visa that is linked with the applicant’s passport. This Cambodia visa is valid for 90 days.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAMBODIA E-VISA?
Here’s the process you need to follow to get your Cambodia e-visa
- First off you would require a Cambodia e-visa application.
- Next, read the application carefully and fill out your information.
- Attach the required documents asked for in the application.
- Once done with the application review it once before submitting it.
- As you click on ‘Submit’ you will be directed to the payment page.
- Pay the required fee using a credit or debit card.
- Once you receive payment confirmation you can track your visa easily.
- You will receive your e-visa within 3 days after getting processed.
- Take a printout of your e-visa as you will need to get it verified in the entry port of Cambodia.
VISA ON ARRIVAL
One can even apply for Cambodia Visa on Arrival. This visa is issued at the entry port of Cambodia by the immigration officers.
One must be prepared as this visa processing might take some time at the port or even get rejected, hence plan your schedule accordingly.
Following is the list of 7 countries that are not eligible for Cambodia e-visa, foreign nationals of these countries may apply for the visa on arrival:
- Equatorial Guinea
ENTRY PORTS OF CAMBODIA
There are 7 entry ports of Cambodia which include 3 airports and 4 border crossing points:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanoukville International Airport
Border Crossing points
- Cham Yeam and Poi Pet from Thailand
- Bavet from Vietnam
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post from Laos
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISIT VISA
Getting a visa for your trip is the first concern you face while planning your trip. We in Tourist visa online offers you the help of processing your visa for you and taking half of your worries. All you are required to do is submit your information, documents and the payment, this will take you a few minutes at max. Next, you can leave everything on us.
We will verify your application, and process it for you. With us, you have a minimal chance of your visa getting rejected so you can rest back easily. After getting processed, you will receive your e-visa within 3 days. Meanwhile, if you would be facing any further queries our 24x7 team will always be there to provide you with assistance.
If you find yourself wanting to know more about Cambodia 90 days visa, then you can simply get in touch with us and we will be happy to help.