Cambodia visa requirements and eligibilities vary according to the country. Cambodia visa for Spanish citizens is required. Spain is not the visa-exempted country by the Cambodian government. Every individual holding a Spanish passport must acquire a visa for Cambodia first to enter the country. The type of visa acquired by tourists from Spain is mostly a Cambodian tourist visa.
READ ALSO: HOW TO TRACK CAMBODIA VISA STATUS
Cambodia e-Visa for Spanish citizens
Citizens of Spain is one the eligible country to apply for Cambodia e-Visa. The Cambodia e-Visa is obtained before the journey by most Spanish citizens. Due to Cambodia's rich culture and famous historical monuments. Many tourists from Spain may want to travel to Cambodia without going through the long process of obtaining a visa. Therefore, to boost up and make the process short and simple. The Cambodian government introduced the Cambodia e-Visa online facility.
Stay validity- Tourist visas and business visas are short-term visas that are valid for 30 days. Spanish citizens are allowed to extend their Cambodian tourist visa for the next 30 days. The Cambodia business E-class visa can be extended up to one month, three months, six months, and twelve months.
Cambodia e-Visa fee for Spanish citizens- Spanish citizens have to pay 61.0 USD Cambodia visa fee whole submitting their application form online. The Cambodia processing fee for Spanish citizens to obtain an electronic visa to Cambodia is 26.0 USD. Spanish citizens have to wait for five to seven days.
Easy steps Spanish citizens should follow to apply for a visa to Cambodia
- Spanish citizens to apply for Cambodia e-Visa can visit the site Tourist visa online.
- Spanish citizens should submit the visa application form by just answering the questions in the form.
- Spanish citizens should also upload the scanned digital images with the Cambodia e-Visa form.
- Pay the fee and wait for five to seven days which is the processing time of your Cambodia e-Visa.
- A copy of your Cambodian e-Visa in PDF format will be sent to the Email address of the Spanish citizens. It can be downloaded and Spanish citizens should keep three to four copies of Cambodia e-Visa for future use.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA REQUIREMENTS
Documents needed for Cambodia e-Visa
Spanish citizens must upload some of the important documents :
- Scanned image of the First and last page of your Spanish passport.
- Scanned digital image of the Spanish applicant.
- A mode of payment, so Spanish citizens can pay visa fees by an online transaction.
- A valid and active Email ID of Spanish citizens.
Cambodian visa for Spanish citizens can also be obtained and issued at the Cambodia airport. The two entry points and issuing points are the :
- Phnom Penh International Airport in Cambodia
- Siem Reap International Airport in Cambodia
Spanish citizens can only obtain their Cambodia visas on arrival from these two airports. The Cambodia visa on arrival is a tourist visa with a stay of 30 days. The one-time entry Cambodia visa on arrival is mostly not a preferred option by Spanish citizens. Spanish citizens will have to submit the visa application form for either obtaining business or tourist visa to Cambodia. The Spanish citizens must fulfill all the Cambodian visa requirements and pay the required visa fee.
Documents needed for a Cambodian visa on arrival by Spanish citizens are only passport, photographs, and money.
Cambodia Business or E-class visa for Spanish citizens
Spanish citizens cannot attend meetings and conferences with Cambodia tourist visa. Spanish citizens will need to apply for an E-class Cambodia visa for attending conferences, meetings, business, etc. The business visa to Cambodia allows a stay of upto 30 days. The 30 days stay can be extended by Spanish citizens if they will stay in the country for a long time.
*Additional documents required for a Cambodian E-class visa are a letter of invitation and a cover letter from the relevant organization or company.
*The processing time of a Cambodia business visa at the airport will not take much time if you fill in details properly in the application form.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISIT VISA