Visa stamping is a part of the process when a visitor arrives at their designated airport. In this article, we are going to discuss one particular nation, i.e. Cambodia visa stamping fee for those visiting the country in the near future.
As a general rule, travel agencies like tourist visa online explain these things to first-time travellers. However, this article will explain it in incredible detail.
Cambodia is a South Asian country with great tourism opportunities and a treasure trove of great landscapes and lakes and rivers.
The country lies on the coast side which is why it boasts of great beaches for its visitors. The country’s capital has a large collection of museums that have ancient art and historical exhibits.
You can also visit its ancient temples and glittering palaces and castles which were built during the time of the Khmer Empire.
Visitors can experience a very different culture in the country as well with an amalgamation of several different religions. A majority of the population is Buddhist as the religion has been followed there since 5th century BC.
If you are visiting Cambodia as a tourist or a business person or even a student or volunteer you will need to get the Cambodia visa stamped.
READ ALSO: APPLY CAMBODIA E VISA ONLINE
Find out how to get Cambodia visa stamped by reading the article below:
The Cambodia visa stamping fee is not that different from the visa fee, visitors need to pay for it after their plane lands at the airport.
According to the current norms, you will have to pay $20 along with $7 to $8 as part of the additional taxes and bank charges. After that, the visa will be attached to your passport.
The stamp is a means to convey your arrival time, immigration status and other important travel details.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA ON ARRIVAL
To pay the Cambodian visa stamping fee and have it attached to your passport, you will need to submit several documents beforehand.
You can get these documents double-checked by an expert from tourist visa online or your local embassy.
- A passport proving the citizenship of your country should have a validity of six months left on it.
- Two passport-sized photographs, which need to be clicked according to the passport guidelines. (Coloured pictures, taken against a white background, neutral expression)
- A bank statement of the last three months before your travel date. It is to prove that you have enough funds to sustain yourself through the trip.
- Details of the return ticket, such as the date etc.
- Travel details like hotel, hostels, guesthouses, resort bookings. Complete itinerary details of the places you plan to visit throughout your stay in the country.
If you are visiting Cambodia for business then you will also have to submit a letter of invitation from the host company that you intend to visit as a representative of your employer company.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA FREE COUNTRIES
Covid 19 Pre-requisites
A major requirement for all visitors to get their Cambodia visa stamped is to adhere to all the covid norms and rules issued by the government.
- The country is only open partially for tourists under these conditions.
- You will have to present a recent negative RT-PCR test report at the airport itself. The result should be written in English and should sport a doctor’s signature. Your travel agency can help you get tested and also arrange signed reports.
- Undergo a mandatory screening for symptoms.
- If you are vaccinated and have presented the certificate, then you will not have to quarantine for 14 days.
- The passengers who have not been vaccinated have to undergo a self-isolation process for a total of 14 days after entering the country.
- According to the most recent update, the country has stopped issuing Cambodia stamped visas for tourists for some time.