Getting a Tajikistan visa is a dream of many. Many of you can't afford it or you are not able to get it just because you are not able to fulfill the proper requirements. But what if we say that you can now get your visa and that too with 100% assurance. Well, this is possible if you know all the Tajikistan visa Requirements in advance. In this article, you will see what are the basic requirements that you have to fulfill for getting the visa for Tajikistan.
Tajikistan is the best place in the world for tourism and a lot of tourists have been visiting Tajikistan for exploring and making some beautiful memories. But now your dream of visiting Tajikistan can turn into reality as we are here just to assist you in getting your visa. Now leave all your stress upon us and apply for your visa by using the online services of tourist visas online. So let's discuss the requirements for getting the Tajikistan visa one by one.
Requirements of Tajikistan Visa
Your current passport:
- The first thing that you would require is your current passport validity of at least 6 months.
- If your passport is valid for the next 6 months that's great but if you don't have a valid passport up to six months, please get your passport renewed for 6 months. This will help you to get your Tajikistan Visa without any difficulty.
- A copy of your passport is required. Make sure it should be a digital scan; the copy should contain the first page of your passport which has complete information of yours.
- Well keep in mind that the copy of your passport should be clear and your personal details are visible.
Your old passport (optional):
If you have got a new passport, then you are also required to submit your old passport along with the other documents. But if you don't have one you don't have to worry because it is an optional document. When you have all the documents in hand and you're ready with your documents you can start processing with your application form.
Passport size photograph
You have to submit a passport size photograph. Make sure that the below Guidelines are followed by the latest one. You have to follow the below guidelines for your visa:
- White background in the photograph is compulsory.
- The size of the photo should be 4*4.
- Your face should not be covered with anything.
- You should be looking straight into the camera.
- you should have a partial smile on your face.
- The photo should be clear enough to recognize you.
Source of online payment
When you're done with your visa requirements in the application form.
- You have to pay your visa fee online and for that purpose, you are required to have a debit card or a credit card.
- You can also pay Visa fees by using internet banking like PayPal.
A valid address of your residence in Tajikistan:
When you're staying in Tajikistan you need to provide the address of the place where you are staying to the immigration officers as a part of the Tajikistan Visa policy.
- It is essential for any tourist to provide its valid address whether you are staying at your relatives' or friend's house.
- If you plan to stay in a hotel, then you have to provide proof of hotel bookings.
A proof of your financial stability
Your financial stability proof is very important. You can use your bank statement as proof and make sure that it is a minimum for the past 3 months. In addition to which your bank account should have a minimum balance of 2 lakh.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long does it take to process a Tajikistan visa?
For Processing your request and Visa it can take a maximum of 48 hours if you have successfully submitted all your documents and have paid the visa fees.
Q. What are Tajikistan visa fees?
A Tajikistan visa will cost you around 75 USD as a government fee and in addition to which you have to pay 26 USD of the service fee.
Q. How can I see my Tajikistan visa online processing?
It is quite easy to check your Tajikistan visa online processing by just tracking your visa status. To track your visa status for just required with two things that are your:
- Application number
- Passport number
If you are ready with these two things, then you are ready to follow the procedure of tracking the Tajikistan visa.
Q. Do US citizens need a visa to visit Tajikistan?
You are US citizens who are also required to get a visa to visit before their arrival in the country because they also fall in the list of the countries which are required for Visa before their entry in the country.
Q. How can I get permanent residence in Tajikistan?
To get a permanent residence in Tajikistan there is one important condition that you must have lived in Tajikistan for more than 6 months only after which you will be issued the permanent residency of Tajikistan.
Well, you all may be aware of the fact that for getting a visa you have to fulfill all the requirements, and without them, you will not be able to get your visa. This article will help you to understand everything about the Tajikistan visa requirements.