Oman makes for a perfect tourist destination for the next vacation to relieve all that stress with fresh, sea air of breathing. And while you’re at it, don’t miss out on the dazzling souks and the traditional Omani sweets. As a vital step when it comes to traveling, this article presents you everything you need to know about Oman Visa!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I check my Oman Visa using the passport number?
- What are the documents required for an Oman visa?
The document required for an Oman visa is fairly simple. With the online mode of Oman Visa application, you can have your documents at one place making it easier to upload and get your visa. Make sure you have all of the following documents:
- Multiple Passport size photographs (Dimension: 4 cm x 6 cm)
- Valid Passport for 6 months with the photocopies of the front and the last page
- Signature of the authorized signatories which is issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- If you are personally being sponsored, make sure you have a copy of your sponsor’s government identity card which will be required to compare the signatures
- Photocopies of the passport of the foreign resident, in order to compare the relationship degree
- A letter from your sponsors which declares that your sponsor is responsible for your visit to Oman while specifying their relationship with you
- How can you check Oman Visa status?
Oman Visa status tracking has been simplified with Tourist Visa Online and you can do it in two simple steps:
- Visit Tourist Visa Online and click on ‘Track Visa Status’ on the top bar.
- You need to enter two of your details: Your application number and your passport number. The application number for your Oman Visa will be in your email after you’ve completed the payment.
- How can I confirm and know that my Oman visa is legit?
With several platforms for your Oman visa application, it is quite understandable to be confused about the authenticity of your Oman visa. It is always vital to only get your Oman visa with trusted and verified websites.
Tourist Visa Online is a globally trusted platform with over 2 million visa applications being registered so far. It is one of the leading agencies with the highest visa acceptance rate. Getting your Oman visa from Tourist Visa Online will always be verified and 100% legitimate.
- I have applied for Oman visa; how do I know it is ready?
If you have completed your Oman visa application and made the payment you can check the status using ‘Track Visa Status’ at Tourist Visa Online. The processing time of your Oman visa is usually fast and hence you will receive it in your registered email address.
- What is the cost of an Oman tourist visa? I'm Indian.
Oman Visa for India can be achieved online. There are two types of Oman Tourist visas available for you if you belong from India: 10 days and 30 days single entry visa. The costs for each are $90 USD and $143 USD.
- I quit Oman without canceling my visa. What is going to be the consequences?
If you quit Oman without canceling your visa, your Oman visa will automatically expire after 6 months of you not entering the country. You will have a ban for 2 years due to No Objection Certificate not being submitted by your sponsor. Avoid doing this and cancel your visa.
- What are the requirements to get an Oman visa as a Nigerian citizen?
If you hold the citizenship of Nigeria or you are a resident in Nigeria, you can check all of your Oman visa availabilities on Tourist Visa Online. Visit the website and enter ‘Nigeria’ as your citizenship. Select the one which suits you and you will be informed about the requirements.