The United Arab Emirates is a country known for its famous tourist spots and providing high standards of living to the people. Many people come here to work with high aspirations. In short, the United Arab Emirates is an ideal country. A large number of people come every year to the United Arab Emirates. Because of this the economy of the United Arab Emirates increases but, at the same time, the chances of people fleeing the country to escape any legal situation are also high. To prevent this a travel ban is imposed under various situations. Are you having various questions regarding the United Arab Emirates Travel Ban Status? Read this article to get answers to your questions regarding the travel ban.
- What happens if you get Travel Ban in the United Arab Emirates?
- Reasons for the United Arab Emirates Travel Ban?
- How To Check Your United Arab Emirates Travel Ban Status
- How to check the United Arab Emirates Ban Status Online For Dubai Residents
- How To Check Travel Ban Status In Abu Dhabi
- Know All the United Arab Emirates Visa Requirements
- Things Banned In The Dubai Airport
- How Can I Get The United Arab Emirates e-Visa Online?
What happens if you get Travel Ban in the United Arab Emirates?
See, if you get the Travel Ban in the United Arab Emirates then you won’t be able to cross the country’s bounders. You won’t be able to enter, re-enter, or exit the country via any means of transport.
Reasons for the United Arab Emirates Travel Ban?
To avoid any trouble at the airport’s immigration desk the UAE immigration ban check is advisable. There are many reasons for getting the UAE Travel Ban.
The most common ones are as follows:
- If you are employed without any valid work permit.
- Overstaying when your visa has expired.
- If you leave the country without notifying the employer and cancel the work permit.
- A crime investigation.
- If you violate or break any Immigration Laws.
- Unpaid financial debts and Rent Disputes.
How To Check Your United Arab Emirates Travel Ban Status
- You can visit the police station in Dubai to check if any criminal complaint has been launched against you in financial cases.
- You can even call the Dubai Police on 901.
- In the worst scenario where there is an arrest warrant against you, hire a lawyer to know why a travel ban is imposed on you. Sometimes, a lawyer is the only option to check the United Arab Emirates Travel Ban Status when you are not in the country.
How to check the United Arab Emirates Ban Status Online For Dubai Residents
United Arab Emirates residents can check if they have a travel ban online by availing the online free-of-charge service by the Dubai Police. By visiting the Police Station you can get to know if the travel ban has been imposed due to some financial cases in the emirate of Dubai only. You can get this service by visiting the Dubai Police website or download the Dubai Police app. The app is available on Google Play and iTunes.
How to check the Travel Ban Status Online
- You need to have a valid Emirates ID card to check the travel ban status online.
- Visit the official website of the Dubai Police or download the Dubai Police smart app.
- Then you need to select ‘Criminal Status of Financial Cases’. You can get this option in the Individual Services section.
- Then enter your Emirates ID and name.
- If a travel ban is imposed against you then you will be alerted.
- In case there is a travel ban then visit the Dubai Police with your Emirates ID, Authority Letter, and Passport Copy.
- You do not need to pay any fee for checking your travel ban status online.
How To Check Travel Ban Status In Abu Dhabi
The Judicial Department in Abu Dhabi has launched an online service through which residents of Abu Dhabi can check if they have a request by the Public Prosecution for any claims against them. You just need to enter your unified number and you will get all the details. This online system saves a lot of time and in just a few minutes you will get all the necessary details.
Know All the United Arab Emirates Visa Requirements
If you don’t want to have a travel ban then it is obvious for you to know all the United Arab Emirates Visa Requirements. It is an embarrassing feeling too caught up in the airport because of a Travel Ban. There are different visa requirements according to his/her Nationality. Make sure you meet all the passport and visa requirements. Some people might get a United Arab Emirates visa on arrival. But, it is advisable that you apply for the United Arab Emirates e-Visa.
Things Banned In The Dubai Airport
To avoid any kind of trouble in the later future you should know what things you can bring in the Airport. We have listed some common things which you cannot bring in the Airport. In Dubai Airport cigarettes, cocaine, heroin, hallucination pills are not allowed at all. If you bring any kind of liquids then make sure you bring it under a clear plastic bag. Also if you want to bring any kind of medicine just check before your journey if it is allowed or not. This would keep you on the safer side.
How Can I Get The United Arab Emirates e-Visa Online?
Visit Tourist Visa Online where you can get the United Arab Emirates Visa with Easy Documentation. When you apply for the e-Visa online you need to fill the United Arab Emirates Visa Application Form. The form is quite complex. Tourist Visa Online provides easy to fill the form and gives 24x7 Customer Support. We have a team of visa experts that verifies all your documents. So, if anything is incorrect in your form they will correct it and because of this, your application will not get rejected. Tourist Visa Online gives Secure Online Transaction. We also provide Fast Forward Visa Service through which you will get your e-Visa in less than 48 hours. You can Track Visa Status Online through us. We provide all the necessary information regarding the Visa and guarantees that you will receive your e-Visa easily.
1) How to check the UAE Ban Check Online?
Ans: You can visit the Dubai Police website or download the Dubai Police app. You just need a valid Emirates ID card to check the status online.
2) What would happen if I get the Travel Ban?
Ans: You won’t be able to cross the country’s bounders. If you get the travel ban then you are not allowed to enter, re-enter or exit the country unless the travel ban is removed from you.
3) What is the Dubai Police Helpline Number to get assistance regarding the travel ban?
Ans: Dubai Police Helpline Number to get assistance regarding the travel ban is 901.
4) Can my visa get a travel ban if I haven’t paid any financial debt?
Ans: Yes, your visa will get a travel ban if I haven’t paid any financial debt. It is advisable you pay all your debts and not get involved in any legal matter.
5) How To Check Your United Arab Emirates Travel Ban Status in Abu Dhabi?
Ans: You can check the online service launched by the Judicial Department in Abu Dhabi to know details regarding the travel ban.