If you are a Lebanese citizen who wishes to visit Uzbekistan, then this article is going to tell you all about the requirements and procedures needed for the same. Your first step is to get an Uzbekistan visa for Lebanese.
There are several ways to get one, depending on your convenience and choices. You can hire a travel agency, such as tourist visa online or visit the local embassy office in person.
Uzbekistan, a country in the middle of Asia was formerly a part of the Russian Soviet. After the divisions, it has turned into a treasure trove of Islamic art and culture. The country is especially known for its great silk roads and cities, such as the iconic sights of Khiva, Bukhara and Samarkand.
Furthermore, if you are a history buff then you can treat yourself to visiting some great museums of the soviet era. Visit the epic dried Aral sea, deserts and try the authentic cuisine and alcohol of the area.
If you want to visit the country and explore all of its little nooks and corners, then read below to find out more about getting a visa to Uzbekistan for Lebanese citizens
READ ALSO: E visa for Uzbekistan
There are a few different types of Uzbekistan visas for visitors from Lebanon. If you want to sightsee, stay in luxurious hotels and enjoy the glorious food then a tourist visa is the way to go.
But if you want to stay in the country and conduct business, represent your company and deal in finance then the business visa will suit your needs.
- A single entry Uzbekistan visa for a Lebanese will cost $105.
- You can stay for 30 days in the country with this visa.
- It can, however, be extended up to 90 days by submitting an application to the immigration office.
- Visitors have to be very careful in selecting the type of visa they want since your application will be rejected in case of the wrong choice.
There are 64 countries in the world, which can avail the facility of an Uzbekistan e-visa. It allows you to apply for a visa from the comfort of your house.
Visit the official website of tourist visa online and you can check if you are eligible for the e-visa or not.
READ ALSO: Uzbekistan visa requirements
In order to apply for a visa to Uzbekistan for Lebanese citizens, the traveler will have to submit a whole lot of documents. We have listed all the papers you need to prepare beforehand:
- Passport, valid for at least six more months, with a cover.
- It should have a blank page for the airport authority’s use.
- Two passport-sized pictures which should have been clicked according to international guidelines.
- Your travel itinerary and accommodation plan, along with a copy of the return ticket is very important.
- And finally, the visa application form is a must. It can be filled electronically at least 10 days before the travel date.
Get your travel agency to verify and authenticate the documents before finally submitting them. Likewise, you can also visit the nearest consulate for Uzbekistan and ask for their services.
READ ALSO: Uzbekistan visa checklist
To get an electronic Uzbekistan visa for Lebanese citizen, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official immigration website, pull up and fill the simple application form.
- Attach the digitalised documents and pictures.
- Submit the visa application fee through an online payment method like PayPal or a credit card.
- After you submit the application it can take a week maximum for them to process it and email it back to you.
- You will have to submit an active email address to receive the visa.
- Lastly, get the Uzbekistan visa for Lebanese citizen printed out and submit it at the airport along with the passport.