Citizens of Ethiopia will require a visa to enter Zimbabwe, whether for business or tourism purposes. The e-visa application online is the quickest and easiest process, as there is no need to visit the embassy or another consular office. You may use the E Visa application on Tourist Visa Online to book your Zimbabwe Visa for Ethiopia Nationals. The application will then be reviewed, and the final decision to accept or reject the application will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address.
Documents Required for Zimbabwe Visa for Ethiopia Nationals
Before applying, you need to make sure you have everything you need to get started. In this situation, you need a few documents that you might already have in your possession. Here's what it is:
- A valid passport – if you do not have one, make sure that you have taken care of it and if you do, check the validity of the passport and ensure that it remains valid when you are in Zimbabwe.
- Digital scanned copy of your passport – what matters is your passport's details page, so be sure to check everything else.
- A new photo of yourself – it is best if the image is as fresh as possible, but if you are using an old photo and you haven't changed significantly in the interim, you can use it as well.
- Credit/debit card or PayPal account – you will be asked to make a payment before submitting your application, so you need a legal payment form.
- Proof of address – proof of address is not difficult to obtain. To get the address proof, you will need a letter of confirmation from the person or the company hosting you or a hotel's confirmation.
If you have received all of the documentation mentioned above, you will complete the application. It should take you less than 20 minutes to do this, and if you feel lost or have any problems, Tourist Visa Online has a 24/7 support service at your disposal.
HOW TO FILL THE ZIMBABWE VISA APPLICATION FORM FOR ETHIOPIA RESIDENTS
It is not a difficult job to fill out the application form. The only thing you need to be sure of is that your information should be correct to the best of your knowledge. But particularly for you, we have given the steps you need to follow and the information you need by filling out the application form for Zimbabwe Visa.
Step 1: In this stage, you will need the most basic information of yours, which will also be named instead of using your full name, your mother and father's name, your phone number & alternate phone number, your e-mail address, permanent address & current address.
After you've finished with all your personal information, you'll still have to pick the choice you want to process.
Step 2: In this stage, you are required to send all of your documents in a file format.
Step 3: We would recommend that you recheck all your details not to face any issues in the future. At this point, you are required to request your Visa fee via internet banking or debit or credit cards.
Step 4: When you're done with your whole process, you'll have to wait for a team to respond to your request, which will take at least 48 hours.
Q. What's the e-Visa of Zimbabwe?
Tourist Visa Online foreign nationals to apply for their Zimbabwe visa online, removing the need to submit their passport to the embassy. This is needed if you wish to enter Zimbabwe. This visa will be sent to you via e-mail, and you have to print this document and send it to Zimbabwe upon your entry.
Q. For how long is the Zimbabwe e-Visa valid?
The Zimbabwe e-Visa shall be valid for 90 days from the date of issue. This means that you must reach Zimbabwe within 90 days. There is a single entry and an e-Visa double entry. They allow for a maximum stay of 90 days.
Q. On my application, I made a mistake. May I change the e-Visa after it has been issued?
No, we cannot alter or adjust any of the specifics of the e-Visa once it has been released. However, if you know that you made a mistake before your visa was released, please contact us via online chat or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. What do I need to apply for an e-Visa from Zimbabwe?
We need you to apply your application as follows:
- Image of the claimant
- Scanning Passport Personal Information
- Last Passport page (if applicable)
- Proof of accommodation-Must match the date of arrival and departure from the country. This is a prerequisite for the Government to release a travel permit.
- Evidence of residence
- Letter of Invitation
- Cover Letter (where applicable)
When you apply online for a Zimbabwe Visa for Ethiopia Nationals, make your documents ready before applying for a Visa because you have to request them when you fill out the application form. Whenever you are filing an application form, please fill out the form with full accuracy.
We have provided you with all the essential instructions when applying for Zimbabwe's Visa. But if you still have any inquiries about Zimbabwe Visa requirements & application form in your mind, you can ask us at Visa Tourist Online.