In this article, you can find out the details for obtaining a Bangladesh visa for German nationals. We will be listing the application process, requirements, eligibility etc.
When you are planning on a visit to some picturesque Asian countries, it might be easy to miss out on Bangladesh. However, this country holds its own with its greenery and golden attractions.
Interested visitors can apply for their visa through a travel agency like tourist visa online as well as book some sight-seeing tours and trips.
There are many scenic routes near its abundant mangrove forests and waterfalls. You can visit the man made megacity called the Mughal old town. Furthermore, it has one of the biggest river deltas in the world which provides for fertile plains and travelling by boat.
Tourists can visit the Cox Bazar which is the longest beach in the world. You can also enjoy some of the many water related activities like river cruising, sea bathing, yachting, rowing, water skiing, hiking etc.
The country is also home to many ancient archaeological sites like Monasteries, temples, mosques as well as Sufi shrines and many old palaces and tea gardens that belonged to past Zamindaris.
Continue reading the article below to find out more information regarding Bangladesh visa application for a German.
READ ALSO: Types of Bangladesh visa
If your purpose of the visit is not tourism but some other work then you have several options to choose from this list. The applicant can go over all these options with their travel agency and then choose what works best for them.
READ ALSO: Requirements of Bangladesh visa
Once you have selected the kind of visa you are eligible for, then the applicant must also fulfil the Bangladesh visa requirements for Germans, as mentioned below:
- Your German passport to prove your nationality. Additionally, it should be valid for the next six months.
- Application form, filled with all the details.
- Passport-sized pictures, taken against a white background with neutral facial expressions.
- Visa fee payments – online and the proof of payment.
- A copy with complete details of your return flight.
- Accommodation reservation details.
- If you have filled the Bangladesh visa application for a German as a visitor, then the invitation letter should be from a host – a resident of the country.
- A letter of invitation for the visit is meant for conducting business.
READ ALSO: 30 days Bangladesh visa
Apply for the Visa
If you want a hassle-free process for the Bangladesh visa application for a German, then follow these steps mentioned below:
- Open the office tourist visa online website and pull up the application form page.
- Select the country you hold the nationality for – Germany and the country you are going to visit i.e. Bangladesh.
- You will also have to choose the kind of Bangladesh visa for German citizen you want.
- Select a new application and fill the form with personal, professional details.
- Attach the coloured passport-sized picture.
- Convert all the documents listed in the requirements above into a digital PDF and upload it with the form.
- Make the online payment of $25 along with any taxes or additional service fee.
- Once you are done with the application, wait for a week to receive the visa by email. The applicant can even check the progress of their submission by tracking it on tourist visa online.