You might be thinking of going to visit a country where you can enjoy beautiful landscapes and beaches and also get to see the national parks. Yes, it is one of the most popular among the tourists. The country which has all the three is located in South Asia sharing its borders with India. The country is none other than Bangladesh. Bangladesh is well known for its unique nature and also it has flora and fauna. This country is famous for its natural beauty and gems which makes the tourists visit the country. You will also get to know that Dhaka Nawabs reside in Ahsan Manzil. The most oldest and fine architecture is located in the country which is known as Lalbagh Fort. This building was built in 17th century and was famous for the art works. UNESCO had listed Somapura Mahavihara as the must visit Buddhist temple. The Croatian Nationals can also enjoy photogenic views if they want to go to the Inani Beach and they can also enjoy unique boat rides there. Bagakain Lake and Kaptai Lake are the natural attractions of the country where the Croatian Nationals will definitely enjoy. Jatiya Sangsad Bhaban is that place where the tourists will be in wonder even to imagine about the modernity of the architecture. Even the street food here is very delicious. The national parks specially the Lawachara National Park is the most famous one and one will be able to see the rare species of animals and birds and also will enjoy the views of the same. Hearing about the beauty of the country, the Croatian Nationals will be thinking of visiting this country inspire of their hectic schedule at least once in their life.
All the citizens from all over the world are allowed to travel anywhere in the world but they must ensure that they apply for the visa to that particular country they are travelling to. The Croatian Nationals should also be quite sure that they have the visa without which they won’t be given the permission to visit Bangladesh. There is also another advantage for the Croatian Nationals if they visit Bangladesh is that if they want they can easily apply for the visa online on the website but if they want to apply for the visa offline by going to the embassy then also they can do it. It is suggested to them that they apply for the visa to Bangladesh online since it will save the time which will be lost while they will be standing in the line for hours. The application will be done in a few minutes if applied online. They will even get the opportunity of tracking the current visa status and also the processing of the visa will be within a few days.
Tourist Visa Online is one of the best websites that provides you with the best quality information and also keeps you updated about different things and other new updates and the required information and details. We are always at your service and you are free to ask us anything whenever you have any doubts or you need any kind of clarifications regarding your application of the visa.
Types of Visas available for the Croatian Nationals to visit Bangladesh
Tourist Visa – This visa is mainly for those people who want to visit the country to spend their quality time with their family or friends in Bangladesh or want to tour the country.
Business Visa – This visa is mainly issued to the professionals who come to Bangladesh for business reasons or other work related purposes.
Documents required for applying a visa online for the Croatian Nationals who want to visit Bangladesh
- The applicant must bring the original passport and also the copy of the main page of the passport.
- The applicant must also bring the proof of the accommodation or the hotel that the applicant had booked before.
- The applicant must also bring the employment letter and also a copy of the passport as a proof while applying for the visa to Bangladesh.
- The applicant must bring the visa application forms and he or she should ensure that they had duly signed them.
- The applicant must not forget to bring the two scanned coloured copies of passport size photographs. It must be noted that the photographs should have White background.
- The applicants must also keep ready with them the bank statements and details so that they can surely show the proof that they will be able to fund for themselves during the stay in Bangladesh.
- For tourism purposes, the applicant must show the invitation who had invited him or her to the country.
- The applicant must also bring the cover letter from the institution or the company who had sent the applicant to the country. It is applicable for work purposes or business purposes.
- The processing time of the visa to Bangladesh is 5 to 7 days. The fees of the visa is 25.0 USD Whether it’s a single entry or a multiple entry visa but it should be a tourist visa.