Most nations' citizens require a valid visa to enter Bangladesh. After processing an application, the Bangladesh Embassy in France, determines the type and class of visa as well as the length of stay. The kinds and classifications vary depending on the objective of the trip, duration of stay, and treaty obligations with the foreign national's home nation. In order to enter Bangladesh, French citizens require a visa. Foreign citizens resident in France, as well as france nationals, can apply for a visa at the Bangladesh Embassy in Paris. However, the Bangladesh Ambassador in france is also affiliated to Romania people.
For which the france citizens should have adequate funds and few documents ready, whale applying. Check out the article to get to know more about the bangladesh visa for france nationals.
READ ALSO: VISA POLICY OF BANGLADESH
REQUIREMENTS WHILE APPLYING:
- Include all of your previous passports
- If a visa application was denied, the information of the actual letter sent by the nation's officials are preferable
- Bangladesh Visa Application Form: The candidates have to fill and sign a visa application form.
- photo requirements: two recent passport-sized photos with a matt or semi-matt quality, 60-80percent in terms of facial area, white backdrop, and no border
- Please note that the photograph must be less than 3 months old, scanned/stapled, and not be seen in any prior visas.
- Covering-Letter: A covering statement from the application detailing the individual's name, title, passport number, purpose, and who would be liable for the entire affordable and equitable access –
- Letter of appointment and "No Objection" from the Bangladeshi Ministry of
- Please be aware that the Consulate Official might require an appointment and/or further papers after reviewing your paperwork. Permission from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' External Press Wing in Dhaka is also necessary. Only then will the Embassy be able to accept or refuse any visa application.
- To work for a non-governmental organisation (NGO), the candidate must provide a copy of the NGO's letter of appointment, as well as certification from the Non - governmental organisation.
- The Bangladesh NGO Affairs Bureau is based in Dhaka.
- An authentic passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the anticipated scheduled departure and has at least one or two blank pages for visa stamping. A photocopy of any prior passports or visas that have been granted.
TYPES OF BANGLADESH VISA :
- Journalist Visa - A statement from the employer or the news agency outlining the purpose of the visit is required. Please keep in mind that this type of visa takes at least three weeks to complete. In supplementary to the visa process, persons/networks/organisations wanting to shoot/film in Bangladesh must fill out a particular
- Religious Affairs in Dhaka are required for a missionary visa.
- Diplomatic and official visas-. A note verbale or a document from the relevant government agency or foreign nation is required.
- Business Visa - Letter on Invitation from the Bangladeshi host firm indicating the objective of the visit, as well as a letter from the employer in France/Romania.
- Work Visa - Letter of employment from a Bangladeshi employer and a certificate of approval from the relevant Ministry or Board of Investment or Bangladesh Export Processing Zone (BEPZA), as applicable.
- Student Visa: Letter from the relevant educational institution, verified by the Bangladesh Education ministry in Dhaka, and a financial guarantee certification.
- Investor Visa:- Dhaka-based Bangladesh Ministry of Industries, Board of Investment (BOI), or Bangladesh Export Processing Areas Age ) letter of reference.
CHARGES OF VISA FOR BANGLADESH
30 Days Visa Single Entry 30 Days 5 - 7 Days 26.0USD 58.0USD
90 Days Visa Multiple Entry 90 Days 5 - 7 Days 26.0USD 130.0USD
60 Days Visa Re-Entry 60 Days 5 - 7 Days 26.0USD 58.0USD
THE COVID RULES AND REGULATION OF BANGLADESH VISA FOR FRANCE NATIONALS.
The epidemic of the covid-19 virus in France is still very high and active and the French government has banned public gatherings, so the embassy will refrain from providing physical consular services until further notice. The Embassy will continue all postal services as before.
- Visitors who provide a valid international certificate for complete immunisation against COVID-19 using an authorised vaccine are free from isolation and testing procedures and shouldn't need an important cause to visit. Exemptions are also available for people who have had a vaccination booster following a two-dose immunisation, as long as the booster was given at least 7 days before departure. Those who have recovered from COVID-19 and have taken the first dose of a two-dose vaccination at least 7 days before departure are also exempt. On departure, proof of a negative PCR test obtained within the preceding 72 hours is required. Hence, a negative antigen test done within the last 48 hours of travel can be submitted.
- Those that have recently recovered from COVID-19 are exempted from pre-departure testing standards if they can show documentation of a positive antibody or PCR test done at least twelve days prior to travel and not more than 30 days prior to boarding.