There are a variety of options to choose from when it comes to the visa types in Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan offers you a great choice in visa, it has different visas suitable for people according to different purposes. Kazakhstan offers 39 types of visas to its tourists. With some easy application methods and different visas for different purposes. It becomes even more easy for everyone to apply Kazakhstan visa in no time.
● How to choose the best visa to Kazakhstan for your visit?
● Visa types for Kazakhstan
How to choose the best visa to Kazakhstan for your visit?
To decide which visa type to apply for, you will need to determine some points. It includes -
● You should know the exact purpose of your visit to Kazakhstan.
● For example - if you wish to visit Kazakhstan for tourism purposes you will need a tourist visa and if you wish to go to Kazakhstan for business opportunities, you must have a business visa.
● You must know for how many days you wish to stay in Kazakhstan. As the validity of your visa also plays a great role in planning your stay.
● You should also decide whether you need a single entry visa to Kazakhstan or a multiple entry visa to Kazakhstan.
Visa types to Kazakhstan -
1. Tourist Visa -
- This visa type is one of the most famous types of visas and is also called a B12 type visa.
- This visa is suitable for the people who wish to visit Kazakhstan for the purpose of tourism.
- A tourist visa only allows the traveler to stay in Kazakhstan as a tourist. However you cannot work with a tourist visa in Kazakhstan.
- The validity of a tourist visa is 30 days. So the maximum duration for which you can stay in Kazakhstan with a tourist visa is 30 days only.
2. Student Visa -
- A student visa to Kazakhstan allows you to stay in Kazakhstan for the purpose of studies and internships.
- A student visa is also called a B7 type visa. You can apply for a student visa if you wish to pursue your studies or training from Kazakhstan.
3. Transit Visa to Kazakhstan -
- A transit visa to Kazakhstan is only issued for transit. A Transit visa is also called a B13 type visa.
- It is only valid for the citizens of the countries which are not exempted from visa policy or which countries do not fall in the category of visa-free transit in Kazakhstan.
- You may only apply for a transit visa, if you wish to transit from Kazakhstan on your way to some other country.
4. Work visa in Kazakhstan -
- If you are planning to stay in Kazakhstan for working and earning money, then you must apply for a work visa to Kazakhstan. There are a number of work visas available like C3, C4, C5, and C6 type.
- You can apply for a work visa in Kazakhstan if you wish to look for employment in Kazakhstan, if you are a business immigrant or if you wish to work as a seasonal worker in Kazakhstan.
5. Diplomatic Visa in Kazakhstan -
- A diplomatic visa is only issued to the people having the diplomatic type passport.
- It is granted to the officials who wish to visit Kazakhstan for any official work and for the diplomats who are accredited to Kazakhstan.
6. Business Visa to Kazakhstan -
- If you wish to start a business in Kazakhstan, then you must apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan.
- It is granted to the people who wish to attend meetings, conferences, lectures, or even programs in Kazakhstan.
There are three main types of business visas in Kazakhstan to choose from -
● B1 Type Visa
● B2 Type Visa
● B3 Type Visa
7. Medical Treatment visa in Kazakhstan -
- A medical treatment visa is suited for the people who wish to go to Kazakhstan for medical treatment.
- A medical treatment visa is also called a C12 type visa in Kazakhstan.
- It also allows you to stay with a close relative lining in Kazakhstan, who might be in need of medical care of treatment.
- You can apply for this visa to take care of your close relatives in Kazakhstan.
Q. What is an exit visa in Kazakhstan?
A. There are a number of exit visas available in Kazakhstan for different purposes.
The exit visas include -
● B14 Type Visa - It is issued to the citizens of Kazakhstan who are a permanent resident in Kazakhstan but wish to leave the country and move to another country for residence.
● B15 type visa - It is issued to the people who have lost their passports in Kazakhstan.
● B16 type visa - If the validity of your visa is reduced, you can apply for a B16 type visa.
● B17 type visa - This type of visa is issued to people having some administrative responsibilities.
● B18 type visa - This type of visa is only issued to the people who have arrived in Kazakhstan without a valid visa or who do not have a reason to stay in Kazakhstan.
● B19 type visa - It is issued to people having a criminal record and those who have served a criminal sentence.
● B20 type visa - If you have a reason and valid proof for your overstay in Kazakhstan, you can apply for a B20 type visa.
● B21 type visa - The people who are involved in grave crimes or so, this type of visa is only issued to those people.
● B22 type visa - This type of visa is only people who are accused of any criminal offense.
Q. Which visa can I apply for attending a religious event in Kazakhstan?
A. If you wish to attend a religious event or program in Kazakhstan, you can apply for a visa for participation in religious events in Kazakhstan. This visa is also called a B6 type visa.
So, here was a list of visa options to choose from. If you are planning to visit Kazakhstan you must check the visa types to Kazakhstan and decide accordingly.