Among all the services provided by the US Visa Policy, US ESTA visa is undoubtedly the most exclusive and important one, so is the US ESTA visa application process. The applicant needs to fulfill so many criteria and submit some valid required documents in order to prove himself eligible for this facility. Only the citizens of the countries under VWP who are traveling via airlines or ships, not via land, can apply for ESTA. And the application process for ESTA is undoubtedly something that is really important and you have to do very carefully, in the proper way. But Tourist Visa Online provides all the applicants the easiest visa application process with only 4 important steps. So without wasting any further time, let's get started!
US ESTA visa:
ESTA or the Electronic System for Travel Authorization is one of the mandatory and unique systems in the US visa policy, especially for the countries under the Visa Waiver Program. It's actually an electronic authorization that gets linked with the applicant's passport number, not a physical one. But without obtaining an ESTA, the eligible citizens can't even enter the US. With this facility, the traveler can stay for or around 90 days on every single entry for 2 years without obtaining any Visa. But it is only applicable for those travelers who are coming to the US via air or sea, not land. There are so many Visa requirements and other necessary things a person must learn before applying for an ESTA. But even before that, the applicant must learn about the whole application process in detail. So let's go ahead!
Who needs to apply for ESTA?
So before applying for ESTA, one must know who actually needs to obtain this and who should apply for a simple US visa. But the first criterion is the application must need to be a citizen of one of the 39 VWP countries. If you are a citizen of one of the eligible countries and you are traveling to the US via air or sea and you are planning for a short trip for less than 90 days, you must apply for an ESTA.
US ESTA Visa application procedure:
The US ESTA visa application process is the same as any other e-visa application but you need to choose the right website or else you can get into trouble. But don't worry, you are just in the right place!! Tourist Visa Online (www.touristvisaonline.com) provides you a totally safe & secure online transaction and full privacy protection for all your personal information. With our easiest visa application process, you can get your ESTA application done in 3 steps within just 10 minutes. Let's get started!
Step 1: Fill up the online registration form:
- Given name (Applicant's first name as per the passport)
- Surname (Applicant's surname as per the passport)
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Date of birth
- National ID card (Depending on your own country)
- Marital status
- Email Id
- Alternate Email Id
- Mobile dialing code (Depending on your own country)
- Mobile number
- WhatsApp dialing code
- WhatsApp number or Alternate mobile number
- Educational details
- Passport Number
- Passport Type
- Passport Date of Issue
- Passport Date of Expiry
- Date of Arrival
- Date of Departure
- Address 1
- Address 2 (If it's same as the ‘Address 1’, no need to re-enter)
- Postal code
Step 2: Submit the required documents: Now you just have to submit the documents that you are asked for here. But on the day of your interview, keep all the documents as for evidence of all the information that you have provided with a curriculum vitae (CV) or resume. But the documents you have to submit here are:
- Photocopy of the applicant's Passport. (in Png, Jpg, Jpeg, Pdf format)
- Applicant's Current Photograph (in Png, Jpg, Jpeg, Pdf format)
- If you have booked your flights and hotel already, then upload the documents with your application form.
- If you are traveling with a minor, you must provide his/her birth certificate.
Step 3: Pay Online: So finally you have to do the payment online. It costs around 65.0 US dollars and for more information related to US ESTA fees, visit: (add my article). You can do the payment using:
- Even directly from your bank account.
Hola!! Your application for US ESTA is done!! Now you just need to wait for 2-3 days till we process your ESTA visa and send via the email address that you have provided on the registration form.
Important Details Regarding US ESTA visa application:
There are a few important guidelines the applicant must need to maintain in order to get a trouble-free entry in the United States.
- The traveler must need to provide a departure airline ticket on your arrival at the airport to prove that you are gonna leave the US soon in the future. If you are the ESTA for transit, you have to prove that you are using the United States just as a medium to reach your final destination by providing the airline tickets.
- Travellers who have been to Iran, Iraq, North Korea or Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Libya, or Somalia on or after 10th March 2011, or any citizens of these countries can't apply for a US ESTA.
- Travellers who have had a criminal background or any records of being a threat to the public safety and security law or if he/she ever has been suspended by the Homeland Security of the US, can't enter the United States, even after having a valid visa or ESTA.
- In order to visit countries like Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Northern Marianas, or the American Virgin Islands, the traveler needs to get a valid ESTA.
Q. How long does a US ESTA last?
A. Generally, an ESTA lasts for two years and the traveler can stay for 90 days on each entry or until the passport gets expired, whichever comes first. Once it gets expired, you have to apply for a new one.
Q. What happens if I overstay with my ESTA?
A. Firstly you can get fined for each overstay but if you overstay then the validity period of your ESTA for less than a year but more than 180 days you will get banned from entering the US for the next 3 years. As soon as the ban finishes each of your overstays will account kit against your next ESTA application.
Q. With ESTA, how many times can I travel to the US in one year?
A. There is no such rule for the count of entry but in the validity period of two years, one can stay for 90 days on each entry. You can't exceed this time limit.
Q. How much does an ESTA application cost?
A. It basically depends on the conditions and from which website you are applying for the US ESTA. With Tourist Visa Online, you can get the ESTA at a very reasonable price. It costs around 65 US dollars including all the facility and service fees.
So in the above article, you have learned all about the US ESTA visa application process. Now you have to maintain all the requirements and rules very clearly and carefully. Remember don't ever think about providing any wrong information or fake or any kind of invalid information or documents to the authority or else you can be banned from entering the US.