It’s surprising that many people have not heard about this African country which is frequently visited by people from all over the world only looking for a specific location to relax in the less known corners of the world. This place is famous for its resorts, rainforests, and buildings that takes us back to the colonial era. Côte d’Ivoire has a rich diversity of wildlife. This rich variety of wildlife can be mesmerizing if it’s seen evidently in places like the Tai national park, Banco national park, and comoé national park.
Different types of chimpanzees, reptiles, elephants can be spotted in this area. This rich and exotic wildlife makes the place a more wonderful visit. The Basilica of our lady of peace is mesmerizing. St. Paul’s Cathedral in Abidjan is another sight scene that cannot be missed. Alloco and Fufu are the famous delicacies which are sold even on the streets and Travellers doesn’t want to miss these delicacies. Citizens of 23 countries do not need a visa to visit the Ivory Coast. Except the above 23 countries, all citizens of other countries need to apply for an e-visa if they are eligible to apply for the same. E-visa is the easiest way for the foreign Travellers to obtain an online visa. Tourist Visa Online helps to apply and process for the Online eVisa to Ivory Coast.
READ ALSO: Ivory Coast visa policy
The following countries that doesn’t need a visa are :
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Sierra Leone
- North Korea
READ ALSO: Do I need Ivory Coast visa
TYPES OF COTE DIVOIRE VISA
If any foreign visitor wants to visit the country for sightseeing, vacationing or meeting with their friends and family, they can apply for a tourist visa. The person will need to get the details of his or her hotel bookings or a letter from anyone that person will be staying at and the most important, the person’s passport has to be valid for at least 6 months beyond stay.
People going to or planning to set up a business or expand their businesses in Ivory Coast will require to apply for a business visa. The institute or organization from which the person will be visiting has to issue him or her a letter regarding the reason and duration of his or her stay.
READ ALSO: Ivory Coast business visa
What is a transit Visa?
This visa is that type of visa that a foreign individual need to apply for as soon as he or she reaches the airport in Ivory Coast. This visa is generally issued to those Travellers who will be transiting through Ivory Coast to reach to their final destination. This transit visa allows a particular foreigner who really wants to go through Ivory Coast only within 72 hours that is within the specified time. This indicates to us that this visa has the validity for a total time period of 72 hours after which it will expire. If the transit, due to some reasons, is intended to increase for more than the above-mentioned time period, then the foreigner will have to choose from another option.
The documents required for applying an eVisa for Ivory Coast
Tourist Visa Online will always help you with the correct information.
There is short list of required documents:
- The foreigner must have Original Valid passport for 06 months from the date of travel and also his or her old passport.
- The foreign individual should carry with him or her the Visa Application forms.
- There should be 2 photographs in hand : 35X45mm, white background matt finish, 80% face size.
- The person should have his or her Cover letter (if self-employed).
- If the visa is for travelling, then the person should show Hotel Voucher and the Return ticket.
- The foreign visitor must carry Day to Day Itinerary.
- The foreign visitor should definitely carry Income tax papers for last 03 years or Form 16 as per rules.
- The person travelling must show original saving Bank Statements last 6 months updated with healthy balance.
READ ALSO: Letter of Invitation for ivory coast visa
Fees required to Apply for the visa
- If the visa is tourist visa and is a single-entry visa, the visa validity is for 90 days and stay validity is also 90 days. The processing time is 2-4 days. The fees required to be paid is 110.0 USD.
- If the visa is tourist visa and us a multiple-entry visa, both the stay and visa validity is for 90 days. The processing time is 4-5 days. The fees is 120. 0 USD.
As soon as the foreign passenger arrives at the Ivory Coast, the visitor will need to present the following:
- Biometric Passport that must be valid for at least six months.
- He or she should carry a printed copy of the e-Visa.
- International certificate of vaccination against yellow fever, this is the most required document.
- The visitor needs to show the original receipt of payment that he or she had paid for the visa.